tuscl

Clubbin in Drag

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:02 AM
Has anyone ever seen this? I have not but I was in a club once in Boulder CO and I was washing my hands in the restroom. I saw in the mirror that a blonde chick just walked into the restroom and straight to a urinal. She pulled up her dress and took a piss!!! I then realized it was close to halloween... Have you ever went clubbing in drag? If so how did everyone react?

9 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    He does not club in drag, but txtttyfan often borrows clothes from his daughter before he goes to work in the parking lot at the HiLiter in Phoenix, offering $10 BBBJs. txtittyfan thinks he is very shrewd and clever tricking straight guys like that.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    No drag Joe but, I often club camndo in a kilt
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    I believe CambyFag does it all the time so he could get some dick action...Mnnnnn Meheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Dragline: "My boy says he can eat fifty eggs, he can eat fifty eggs"
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I have never done it but it would be funny. I dressed in my x girlfriends miniskirt once and it was fun. She said i overstuffed her bra. I did cause her tits were too small. But she had a rly tight pussy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There's one guy who regularly comes in in drag a club local to me. Nobody bothers him, especially because he's so big I'd wager he could beat up the bouncers two at a time.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "What we have here, is a failure to communicate."
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I have a gay friend who's gone clubbing with me several times. Every loves titties, I suppose. One time he got in a conversation about giving blow jobs with the dancers. That was interesting.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    It was like putting a magnet on a compass. The blood didn't know whether to flood into my dick or retreat with full force! But anyway, as far as I know, never seen a drag queen in a strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion