tuscl

First I've Heard of Something Like This

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:31 AM
A 19 y/o lesbian charged for having a sexual relationship with her 14 y/o lover/gf: [view link]

9 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I remember when that story first aired earlier this year. In today's world I wasn't too surprised to hear about something like that.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Underage sex is as old as the hills.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Guess she forgot to ask mamma in law for consent
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    20,000 text messages?!? Somebody must have the Verizon Platinum Plan
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Glad to see laws work in both directions tho... Some states have a law that if the two are within 4 years of age, statutory rape doesn't apply. This chick barely missed the cut!
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnn I bet Alucard is rubbing himself off to this that dirty Pedo....Mnnnnnn Meheeeeeeeeeee
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Guys it rly isn't funny to joke about stuff like this. And Alucard is a nice guy. When has he been mean to you guys?? It would be one thing to poke a little good natured fun at him but accusing him of somethin like that isn't nice at all. I think that it is rly different for an 19 year old to be. Involved with somebody close to the same age that for a bigger age difference. The 19 to 14 age difference does seem a bit much tho. But I don't think Kaitlin is dangerous or anything and prolly she wouldn't do this again with another as young a girl so a more mild punishment might be better.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    A stripper told me that, when she has in high school, she and her gf did a 3-some with another chick. The brother of chick #3 attacked her and her gf at a bagel place. The cops came and arrested her not the brother cause she's a Lesbian.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    I wonder if Candyman's jaw ever gets sore from all the cock he's sucking around here, when you go as far to call a pedo a nice guy, you must be retarded HAAAAA........mnnnnnnnnn
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion