tuscl

Block-of-time VIP Rooms

Hi guys--

What do you think about the block-of-time VIP rooms? One of my favorite clubs has a VIP area that you can book for $130 for 15 minutes (you can also rent it for a half-hour, I think). Supposedly, anything goes in this area. As I see it, there are both advantages and disadvantages. The rate is really not that bad for 15 minutes of continuous dancing. And the area is off on its own, so the bouncers hardly ever go over there. Likewise, if you find the right girl, you could probably have fun for 15 minutes without having to count songs, worry about other people coming into the area, etc.

The obvious disadvantage, of course, is that if you pick the wrong girl, you're stuck paying the girl over $130, which is kind of steep for crappy dances. What do you guys think? Do 15 or 30-minute blocks of time in these semi-Champagne Rooms have any chance of being worth it? Or should I stick to floor dances and regular pay-as-you-go traditional VIP dances. Thanks.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Ever case/club is different. Is that $130 including the dancers time? I personally think that $130 for 15 minutes is high unless you know for sure that extras are involved.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    Actually, it's $120. My bad. Well, if you figure traditional dances are about 3 minutes, that would work out to 5 dances in 15 minutes. That's about $24 a dance. Seems about right. A little more expensive because the little area is away from everything else.

$120 includes everything.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Based on what I got from some dancers in the regular lap dance area when it was pretty empty, privacy with the right girl might make you happy. Knowing how much privacy you have and if it's the right girl and worth it are other questions. If I was going to go that far with a dancer, I'd almost prefer to meet up away from the club.

Someone I once knew thought all strippers were whores apparently. He told me he took $5000 to a strip club and after one lap dance suggested just going to a hotel and that he had $5000. She told him he had the wrong girl. Apparently he didn't go to strip clubs very much. A number of dancers will tease and not even deliver good lap dances. If the lap dance is no good, forget about the possibility of a good VIP room with her IMO.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    Sounds about right. You'd certainly have to try the dancers out on the floor, and then maybe the best ones you might consider going to VIP with.

sharkhunter, damn, $5000? I'd be scared to hell of possibly being mugged, etc.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    If I knew the dancers time and extras were included I would go for it, especially if the girl only did ITC and not OTC.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I like dances by time better than by the song count. Usually there's no argument about the amount of time that has passed. But, they're expensive, compared to what I pay for a dancer to come to my house for OTC.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I like dances by time better than by the song count. Usually there's no argument about the amount of time that has passed. But, they're expensive, compared to what I pay for a dancer to come to my house for OTC."

I agree pretty much.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    My club has 30 min VIP for 150 and I usually tip 25 or more on top of that. They also have 15 min for 75, which still seems like a better deal than their $30 per song regular LD with poor mileage.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    My facpve club has 15- & 30-minute options in the private upstairs VIP. Inavariably the bouncer comes up 2-4 minutes early before the end of the block of time. Never think to call him on it until I get downstairs and check the time. The guy is cool in every other way. Hate to make a big stink about it, but it is gouging. Any suggestions?
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    3leggedman--

Those are excellent prices for VIP. Hell, even if you're getting only adequate dances, that's still fantastic.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The block of time is great when you want many dances from a fav, and want to avoid the hassle and potential haggle that comes with counting dances. The problem comes in when the club "rules of engagement" are different for song-by-song dances rather than block of time. I usually look for dancers who try to sneak in "illegal" stuff when you buy a song from them. They don't disappoint when you then get 15 or 30 minutes.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I couldn't believe this one guy told me he was willing to offer 5,000.

I was thinking pay me a 1000 finder fee and I would find a girl to do him for half price or less. He just blurted out the information to me after the fact. Just informing others I know him and where he works might be enough to convince someone he was working undercover as LE.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That he wasn't working undercover nor LE. typo
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Vanity in Columbus charges $600 per hour. A guy prepaid and got kicked out 5 minutes into the dance for too much boob grabbing. What a rip off.

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    130 for 15 minutes? 0_0 That's fucking insane. I remember a dancer tried to tell me that for thirty (it recently came under nee ownership when that happned and that was the actual price) and somehow the manager came (my second vip experience) and told me its 600 for the hour. Told her what I eas told and eventually they said 120 for 15. Fuck that that's insane. I guess money grows out of the ground for you because that's expensive. Wouldnt do it evenif I was a rich stud.

I thought vip was all about buying a block of time. There's different variations of vip?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    On Saturday I did 1 hr/$350 with an untested dancer, trusting that my gut feeling about her would pay off. It did, but I got REALLY lucky and it could have been a very expensive mistake that I would have been kicking myself about for days. But in the end I much prefer private blocks of time vs. a song-by-song basis.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Some clubs the private blocks of time are a better value. I know Sirens in Columbus it is $40 per song (with uptime specials of 2 for 1) or you can negotiate a VIP block of time. I did a deal of 15 minutes for $100 with a hot new dancer and had a great time. Unfortunately that was her first and only day of working there. Most dancers since then have tried charging $150 for 15 minutes and I decline them.

• 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    IronFox, believe it or not the rates I wrote about are from Illinois, the great barren wasteland for strip clubbing. Chicagoland is a disaster but Peoria isn't too bad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I like variety (getting dances from many different dancers in the club) and thus generally don’t like to spend too much on any one particular dancer although sometimes I will/have.

I also don’t like the idea of prepaying (which is probably the case w/ most VIP sessions) – seems some dancers are not as motivated once they have cash in hand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion