tuscl

Condums in the VIP Room

Friday, August 16, 2013 5:15 PM
I've read so many reviews were guys put the conums on before [view link]. how does this stay on ?

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Superglue ?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Or you could put on a condom too small for your cock, but it would cut off the blood supply probably and perhaps lead to "Problems".
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have never herd of a customer putting a condom on before the dance starts
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Another tard question Juice? Ok, put the condum on your head. It will stay on!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I put ot on my ear
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnn Zip Puts mine on with his Mouth so I know its always on there right!!! Mnnnn Meheeeeeeee!!!!!! Mahaaaaa!!!!!! He loves my tiny egg roll, He said getting facialed with my raging duck sauce is coo-el HA!!!!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I have never seen as many new members as I have this past week! Is tuscl becoming the new twitter or facebook
  • BossPlayer
    11 years ago
    Lol that was funny 23
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Years ago, I donned the bag during a dance and finished big time. Realizing that I was late for an after hours business soiree, I hustled out to the car and drove the few blocks to the event. While I was mingling, I suddenly felt something moving down my leg inside my commando attired slacks. I shuffled off to a nearby corner, and retrieved the rascal as it fell out. At that point it was leaking profusely, so I jammed it in my pocket and scurried off to the mens' room hoping nobody would want to shake my sticky hand on the way. I quit "wearing" after that, and opted for the big wet spot should I pull an LDK.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    By wearing the correct sized condom. Too big or small and it slips off...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    crazyjoe: "I put it on my ear" So you won't get hearing aids?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion