Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Condums in the VIP Room

BossPlayer

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've read so many reviews were guys put the conums on before the.dance. how does this stay on ?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Superglue ?

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Or you could put on a condom too small for your cock, but it would cut off the blood supply probably and perhaps lead to "Problems".

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I have never herd of a customer putting a condom on before the dance starts

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Another tard question Juice? Ok, put the condum on your head. It will stay on!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I put ot on my ear

Profile picture for LordxBetty
LordxBetty
•

Mnnnn Zip Puts mine on with his Mouth so I know its always on there right!!! Mnnnn Meheeeeeeee!!!!!! Mahaaaaa!!!!!! He loves my tiny egg roll, He said getting facialed with my raging duck sauce is coo-el HA!!!!

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

I have never seen as many new members as I have this past week! Is tuscl becoming the new twitter or facebook

Profile picture for BossPlayer
BossPlayer
•

Lol that was funny 23

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Years ago, I donned the bag during a dance and finished big time. Realizing that I was late for an after hours business soiree, I hustled out to the car and drove the few blocks to the event. While I was mingling, I suddenly felt something moving down my leg inside my commando attired slacks. I shuffled off to a nearby corner, and retrieved the rascal as it fell out. At that point it was leaking profusely, so I jammed it in my pocket and scurried off to the mens' room hoping nobody would want to shake my sticky hand on the way.

I quit "wearing" after that, and opted for the big wet spot should I pull an LDK.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

By wearing the correct sized condom. Too big or small and it slips off...

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

crazyjoe: "I put it on my ear"

So you won't get hearing aids?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement