tuscl

Cheap blow job.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, August 16, 2013 4:44 AM
GREENWOOD, SC (FOX Carolina) - A man was charged with solicitation of prostitution after he paid for a woman with a roll of quarters for sex, according to police. Greenwood police said on Wednesday they saw an SUV driving very slowly and aimlessly on Taggart Ave. in Greenwood, and noticed the passenger was a known prostitute. The police stopped the vehicle and spoke to the driver, Larry Collum, 63, who said he was giving the woman a ride home, police said. After further questioning, police said Collum told them he had sex with the woman and paid her with a roll of quarters, worth $10. The woman, Rhonda Kelly, 41, was charged with prostitution, according to police.

5 comments

• segui
    11 years ago
    What about the men? No charge for him for buying sex?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What a snitch. A cheap snitch, too.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Judge to prostitute in court: Why did you hit Mr. Smith? Prostitute: He called me a Two-bit whore. Judge: What did you hit him with? Prostitute: A bag of quarters.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I read they were both arrested. I thought ten dollars sounded like a reasonable price. Kind of like having sex for Burger King and half a movie, no popcorn.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of the story of a guy calling the police to report a couple of guys who stole his drugs. The police arrested him plus the thieves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion