tuscl

Nipples

Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:12 AM
What kind of nipples on a women do you like ?

17 comments

• Joker420
    11 years ago
    I like mine light colored almost the same skin color and with a little bit of a point when they get hard but not like 3 inches pointy....lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like the third nipple-it has fortune telling powers.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Uncovered
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    To be honest, I don't really care all that much about how their nipples are. My old #1 at my favorite club had the biggest nipples I ever seen, but while that is interesting, I never regarded it as something that would make me like her more or less.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Without nipples tits would be pointless.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Funny Jackslash, funny. I like them to be erect.
  • carmelcd
    11 years ago
    Not inverted. I once dated a girl with inverted nipples. It was weird. I don't get guys who love huge thick long nipples, doesn't it become a tiny penis at that point???
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I like big nipples probably as much because they seem to be rare. They are also much more fun to play with and suck. And in my experience they are often more sensitive. But I'll keep researching the issue and get back to you in a few years.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Big nipples and big areolas.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hard and "perky".
  • how
    11 years ago
    Smaller areolas, pokey.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Eraser tips.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Big enough that you can get Radio Moscow on them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I like them big; fat; long; and always showing. I also love big areolas and like them dark - even on a Caucasian (female :)); I prefer them brown instead of pink. I love big breastesses :) – but like big nipples even more – I will be more turned on by a B-cup with big nipples and areolas than by a D-cup with small nips/areolas.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Perky and erect.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Perky and erect is nice.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Big with big aerolas, and dark. Except for my ex-fav, whose exquisite orange nipples looked beautiful next to her very light skin. When a dancer can get her nipples erect, greatly contributes to the illusion of mutual fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion