Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what is your kind of lap dance ?

Swiss

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like it slow and sexy with some heavy touching both ways

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Air dance. Hold the air.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Jack-I once got an air dance to Air Supply by an airhead at an airport in Arizona.

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

thats rly funny slickspic

it would be cool if there were strip clubs in airports

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Swiss, just add eye contact to your post and you got the perfect dance nailed in my book.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

The kind where my dick is in her mouth. I'm spoiled.

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

Agree with gmd. If she's not blowing me, I'm not interested.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I agree Dacandyman, will be passing through LAX in October. Two hour break for refuelling so an airport side SC would be great.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

The kind where I am fucking txtittyfan's daughter in the ass. (Bet nobody saw a joke like that from me coming!)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Free.

Profile picture for Swiss
Swiss
•

Free....LOL

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Just kidding. ;)

Profile picture for Swiss
Swiss
•

Ive had free before....it was nice....just only happens once in a blue moon

Profile picture for Swiss
Swiss
•

And yes eye contact does make the dance a lot more sensual

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't know why they are even called lap dances. Mine are nothing less than grope sessions. My favorites don't ask if I want to go in the back for a dance. They ask if I wanna go play.

Profile picture for Swiss
Swiss
•

Shadow...lol.....thats a great name for what most of us are looking for

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Pretty much how Swiss described it – slow and sensual but with heavy contact that you can feel.

Profile picture for Swiss
Swiss
•

Thanks papi....I mean for a pure lap dance that's just gold in my book

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"I've had free before....it was nice...."

I got a number of them from my 2010 ATF. I had given here some money & she "Worked" it off with FREE "Dances". LOL

Profile picture for Swiss
Swiss
•

Alucard that's nice...just spot on.....

Profile picture for runnoft
runnoft
•

My favorite dance involves lots of sloppy kisses, then I go down on her, then she goes down on me, then I explode in her mouth.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I like it kneaded with some basting

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Alucard that's nice...just spot on....."

It was an agreeable way for her to "Repay" me. She didn't mind & I got a lot of nice free BBBJCIM dances.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement