Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who'd Want a Lap Dance from Michele Obama

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Me yes.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

No way

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Hell no. I'd rather have juice give me a reach around

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

She's not terrible looking, but I'm guessing she's probably close to 50. I think I'll pass.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Fuck a lap dance. With those guns of hers, I'd want her to give me a hand job!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Don't do blacks.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Lol slickspic

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

The younger version of her..Yes

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I don't see any signs of aging in any of the pictures I've seen of her.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

No thanks

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Where is everybody? It's way to early to go to the club.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I dunno if I'd want a lap dance from her, but for her age she's definitely a good looking woman

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well, she ain't hideous, but I'd think the Secret Service agents would be kind of a buzz kill.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I wonder if the Secret Service is going to track me down and wrestle me to the ground for starting this thread.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Naw, there too busy banging Colombian hotties.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement