tuscl

the real problem with tuscl

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 4:31 PM
Is all the serious pricks that thank god sees laughter as a sin and to you I say fuck off !!!

18 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    The real problem is the spammers and the flamers and the guys inventing PUA system's the end in "and then you pay her to have sex with you",
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    It's not that people are too serious and need to loosen up, it's just the fact that you and your threads aren't funny or entertaining. That's why nobody replies to most of the threads you make If you're trying to be funny, you need to take notes from jackslash
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Speak for yourself Vikings! Many find the juiceman's threads hilarious.
  • RossVa
    11 years ago
    juicebox still posts?
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Some of Juicebox's posts are funny. I guess I don't log in here enough though cuz seems like there is a lot of drama up in here and I'm not sure why. There are two solutions as I see it: 1. Chill the fuck out with a trip to KFC. 2. Chill the fuck out with a trip to Taco Bell. I'll even add a third for you healthy fucks 3. Chill the fuck out with a trip to Whole Foods.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....you crazy fucks
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Go vikings so many fucks like and respond to me it makes you prissy
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    GoVikings Posts are fucking Hilarous cause he gets so emotional over whores letting him touch them.....HehehehehehhhhhhhhEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    $
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Shut the fuck up Juice! You're about as funny as tripping on acid and you spend all night staring at the walls and the rug. And the whole time you thought it was awesome. Fucking tweaker!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Heres funny, meth mouth: How many Juiceys does it take to change a light bulb? About a hundred. They have to keep calling one over until one finally knows how.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol dip shits
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Damn Mikey chill the fuck out [view link]
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    The attention seekers here that think they are funny, aren't. But those that do find it funny, just prove the old adage that it's easy to amuse the simple mind.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Sorry X, I felt like typing that just for the hell of it.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Still true
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion