tuscl

the reason for the juice out

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
It's true my father, my mentor, my master turned is back on me....its true.....shadowkat blind sited da juice and got a lucky sucker punch in on my glass jaw and K.O. me in the first round......I was destroid.......i begged him for years to see me at the clubs and nothin.....he would even give me false info i would later find out .......i had to nurse my wounds and sources.....my pride was taken and I needed to drink milk with my own shit in it.......but I've been in the gym and clubs....I've been old school writting reviews at home with pen and paper......I'm making a cumback with my greenbacks......I've been making it rain until I can't pay bills.....I buy dances until my Dick bleeds.......I'm cumming for yiu shadow.....follies is my house and im the one that will piss in my own mothers mouth to be the legend killer....r.I.p....shadow.......the juice is cumming !

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Just remembers when those ladies of cheap sex start talking about juice its over for you and your goonies....juice and his crew of cocaine cowboys just took over
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Dude, I split my gut laughing on the OP. "milk mixed with shit"....
    LOL!

• KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Hells A comin' and juice is paving the way...
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    mnnnnn I wanna Party Wit This Guy Cocaine AND Cowboys....Mmmnnnn Makes Me Wanna Tyger Stlye.....Meheheheheeeeee Hehhehehehhhheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Winkel....watch some WWE and learn to.have fun.....dont start.getting all.serious and shit like stripperweb
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Some stripper told Bull she loved him and he actually believed it and, then, shocker he paid another girl $200 to learn Da Truth - I.e. it wasn't true. He's been singing the blues on the forum ever since.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Damn playa.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion