tuscl

Bullshit Blocking

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
For guys who, in the club, tell the dancers they are happily married, there with the wife's permission, just looking for a little NSA extra sexual gratification. Does this work to get the dancers to simply attend to your boner, and skip the "your not like all the other customers" crapola?

6 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shit, get yourself some BluBlockers, son. Then you'll always have some shade.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I need a nose plug
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I haven't noticed it makes any difference with regard to "bullshit". Mostly because I suspect they don't believe me when I tell them that my wife not only knows I'm hanging in strip clubs, but knows and is OK with the fact that I have sex with strippers.

It does seem to short circuit the whole dancing around the subject thing by a few minutes sometimes.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Wearing a wedding ring is like sugar to flies.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Very few of them question why I am there even if they notice my wedding band. I don't give them any crap about being happily married which I am not. I simply state the truth its a "business relationship, she lost interest in sex (to obesity, bitchiness) and female change of life issues.

Strippers, don't care if a customer is married, especially if he has money. I think they prefer it bc they know they are not going to lose me to some singles bar tart. I recently had a drink date with a gal from SA who turned out to be fairly hefty. It was even an embarrassment to even walk her to her car. She seemed to have a question / problem with me being married and I was thinking (fuck you bitch, I will just call a whore on my roster or go to a strip club). I really don't think the civilian gals have a clue of the competition they are facing from strippers and providers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    All the women on SA seem to be flakes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion