tuscl

best experience of "good luck"?

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:44 AM
I was at cheetahs in Vegas recently and had a great time with one dancer. She quickly flashed the Kitty even tho its not a nude club. I know I'm a newb and probably too easily impressed. What lucky times have you all had?

16 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The one's when she's out of town.
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    O.o how did you know that?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    When they are pissed off at their boy friends. :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Goose, gander thing.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    A friend of mine had his eye on this beautiful brunette who never seemed to have some time on the stage. I approached her to see if she would do a lap dance with him..she said yes, but only if she got to get a LD with me. I said ok and she went to give him a LD and told me she would come back for me when it was two for 1. After her dance she went back to freshen up and soon grabbed me up for a two for 1 smelling great and with fresh breath lol... this woman went to town on me and became my ATF, it turns out she wasnt a dancer..she was offshift waitstaff..which was why she wasnt on stage
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Mr. Kat would know. He is the resident kitty expert
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    It was actually my very first visit and what got me hooked on the hobby. As soon as I sat down I was joined by a dancer and her hands roamed freely. We went to the back a little later and she unbuckled my belt, unzipped me and have a HJ during the dances. I was offered more but turned it down.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Usually, if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. But even the sun shines on a dog's ass once in his life. That's happened to me with my CF. My CF has been known to throw attitude around and be a flat out bitch. I've seen it firsthand(not to me but to these cheap chumps). How I lucked out? No clue except the fact that we both have the same sarcastic, anything goes sensr of humor. Funny thing, I've been known to date women who happen to have a reutation for bitchiness. If you ever need to exchange or return anything, these women are the go to gals.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    After all the unprotected sex I've had with txtittyfan's daughter, I'm lucky I never caught anything.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hahahahaha.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The second best lucky time I've had was the night I met my AFT/SB.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lucked out once when a dancer miscounted dances and charged me for 4 instead of 6.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I had an hour long VIP once and despite the best ministrations from the young lady, I was unable to cum. She apologized and charged 1/2 price.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    About a year ago finding the BEST Deep Throating BBBJCIMWS artist I've ever experienced in my yrs of clubbing. In retrospect 1 year later, I'm not entirely sure it was good luck! LOL at myself!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Why wasn't it good luck to find a deep throat BBBJCIMWS queen? Sounds pretty good to me!
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Both cases of the great luck in a strip club was a one time event and in both cases the dancer was fired shortly after. The first time this dancer was really buzzed and half way through the dance mentions how glad that she was dancing with me, otherwise some other guys might take advantage of her, and then she proceeds to give me one of the best lap dances ever with plenty of extras, all without me even asking. Three months later she was kicked out of the club for fighting with one of the dancers. Second time was with a dancer who steadily improved, and like the first she was a bit buzzed and gave a top notch dance, not quite as many extras as the first dancer I mentioned but up there. The next visit I didn't see her and asked where she was, and three different dancers mentioned that the next night she was kicked out for stealing from other dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion