tuscl

Pompano, FL Strip Clubs

Scotthall
Florida
Monday, July 22, 2013 10:18 AM
I'm in Jupiter tonight and just wondered if anyone had any suggestions for a couple clubs to try out. Didn't want to have to drive to Miami but I will if you think it is better. I have heard Pompano has some good clubs but I haven't been there. Any suggestions? Thank you,

7 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Ew, I grew up there. There's a Spearmint Rhino I'm West Palm that may or may not be worth checking out.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    *in
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    SR WBP on Mondays isn't the best. On Tuesday's its $10 dance night, so there are more customers and more strippers and of course $10 dances. It's about 10 minutes off I95/Tpke and on the way to Pompano, so its low risk to stop by. Cheetah WPB is also about 5 mins away, its usually a good time with average prices/mileage/looks but can get a bit ghetto at night. Monroe's is nearby, its recently redone and renamed and is still forming an identity. In Pompano, the quick rundown is: Cheetah - Generally accepted as the best looking girls, if you're into the slim athletic body types. They do $10 nude table dances with light to moderate mileage. $25 topless lap dances are available with a bit more mileage but nothing too high. Booby Trap - Same table/lap dances available with more mileage on the lap dances. They also have a 4 for $125 option that's private and nude with moderate tips resulting in significantly higher mileage. There are a few real stunners here that stand out but overall the dancer quality is noticeably lower than Cheetah & Diamond Dolls but still higher than Porthole and Pink. Diamond Dolls - same table/lap arrangement. Lap dances are higher mileage here than either of the two, and are done in semi-private areas (just a curtain, but it works.) They've got a 3 for a $100 room similar to the room at BT. Girls are on average better looking than BT, and generally want more for the same treatment. Club Pink - $25 lap dances, separate from the main floor but no privacy from other lap dancers. $50 15 min CR's - tips range from $50-$150 and they'll tell you exactly what to expect without much run-around. Girls here are slightly better looking than Porthole but can't compete with the rest. Pink Pony - New, I don't know much about it but my one visit showed promise. Porthole Pub - not much of a strip club, topless only and more of a bar that happens to have a pole. Lap dance rooms are similar to DD (same owners I think) - tips go further here but dancer quality takes a big hit. All those clubs are within about 10 minutes of the turnpike & each other and about 45 minutes south of Jupiter. If it were me, and it had to be Monday night I'd head down to Pompano and hit Diamond Dolls first - if you want better looking girls at the expense of mileage go to Cheetah and if you want better mileage and are willing to sacrifice looks hit up Booby Trap. On my way home, I'd hit SR WPB, as they tend to pick up later (10pm at least, sometimes more like 2am) and its probably the least likely location to result in you being on one of shadows 2am case studies. If you can wait till tomorrow, I'd hit up SR in WPB first and then decide if I had to drive to Pompano.
  • Scotthall
    11 years ago
    Great feedback. Thank you very much
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    IMHO, give it a go at Diamond Dolls.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Jupiter, don't forget to stop at Uranus.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Best. Username. Ever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion