tuscl

Smooth Skin

We've all had these questions asked of us over time-

Tits or Ass? Blonde or Brunette? Real or Implants? Spinner or BBW? Yada yada yada about our preferences, likes, and main physical attribute that you go for.
After many years of introspection, failed relationships, and strip club adventures, I truly understand, that I am a skin man. I love smooth, soft, clean, blemish-free skin. The texture is exquisite to the touch. The image is a visual delight for the eyes. The smell of her flesh, a fresh and provacative aroma that entices the nose. I love gorgeous skin.
I also have found that finding such sensual satisfaction an arduous task, indeed. Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to be brutally honest for a moment of your time. Many of these dancers have some FUCKED UP SKIN! Maybe that's why so many have jacked up tats also. It's one thing to have quality ink, another to look like shit. Anyway, it is a task that I am more than prepared to undertake and endure.
Amazing Skin is one of the reasons why I am more than pleased with my CF. For me, it really makes a difference. She's in her early thirties yet has the skin of a lady a decade younger. She also has this cute, little mole on her ass that you can only see if she bends over just right.
Keep on clubbing.

11 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Slick, I'm with you. Smooth skin is a highly desirable characteristic in a dancer. I'll often overlook other bodily deficiencies in favor of quality skin. It's a real surprise when I encounter it, because it's not something like boobs or butts that you can see coming toward you ahead of time. You don't know it until you're in contact with it. One of many pleasant tactile experiences in a strip club!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick - you the man

I love smooth skin too
    Extras don't make or break a visit for me. But not being able to caress and touch soft, smooth skin does
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Good skin is essential, I was is a club in Detroit area and got a lapper from a 9 in looks but when we got to the booth her skin was so bumpy and rough I ended the dances at one.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Good smooth skin on a dancer is like nice smooth lines on a sports car.. Wouldn't consider doing without either one when spending $$ on them.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    100% agreement. I've seen the moisturizers, lotions, and creams that my ATF uses daily and it pays off with beautiful soft skin. I've tried to convince her that my ejaculate works wonders on facial skin, improving elasticity, tone as well as flavor. Not yet.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yes sir, smooth skin is a major plus.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Smooth skin for me is a nice plus but not a requirement.

My areas of specialization; and where I spend the most time; are the tits and ass - I can’t recall an instance where a dancer’s skin was too rough in those areas.

It does feel nice when I unsuspectingly come across a dancer w/ nice skin – but I’ll take the dancers with the 8+ body and avg (or not so avg) skin over the 5 w/ awesome skin.

My 2 cents.

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    You must be hanging around some crocodile skins.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm more concerned with tits. Rock hard tits are not as fun to play with.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    yes smooth skin is def. a plus..
  • MIClubber
    11 years ago
    Even after feeling on hundreds of hotties I still remember the smoothest skin I ever felt. No surprise that the girl was Ms. Saginaw MI Deja Vu for 3 or 4 years running. And that's a non extras club with fresh, new and young college girls every semester.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion