tuscl

Just for fun

bang69
North Carolina
Saturday, July 20, 2013 6:28 PM
Ok in this corner we have the most esteemed & respected Shadowcat. And in this corner we have the crazy Juicebox69. Who is going to win? Juice my bro I hate to say this but I'm voten for shadow. Reason he may one of our elders. But the cat still has claws. Ok gang place your vote. A shadowcat B juicebox69

14 comments

• mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    B
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadowbox
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I prefer Pussy to fruits so "a"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Win what?
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I vote for shadowcat...but knowing juicebox he will be hard to beat because of his crazy and erratic behavior (i.e. having multiple aliases and having illusions he visited some places when he hasn't).
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'll report back after I see a few rounds. I got the popcorn.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not even worthy of an answer. If you have to ask, YOU have no clue!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with Clubber.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I am moron and have more important fish to fry...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    How about "it ain't really a fight" Juice does his shit and Shadow does his. They have different styles my brothers. Shadow spanked Juice for shitty reviews. OK...cool. Juice my brother, stick to bein' a whacked out, fried chicken eatin', cucumber afficionado and motherfuckin' PROPHET OF DA LAWD! Mr. Kat seems to restrict his activities to this plane of existence and has not reported sticking a cucumber up any stripper's ass. I'm ok wit' dat...dude does what he wants to. Shouldn't we all roll dat way? But really folks...reviews are heterogeneous. Doesn't mean you shouldn't call folks out if you don't like their reviews. If somebody posts here and you don't like a review, flag the review and call 'em out. But remember that some proportion of the reviews are fiction. And use some goddamned common sense when you read reviews!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I wonder how many other posters even read the follies review? I didn't. I gave more thought to the Andromeda galaxy is going to collide with our galaxy. I saw a show on tv. In spite of the collision with billions of stars, they said they do not expect any of the stars themselves to collide. However planets and other objects may be affected. Better start getting ready. There isn't much time left. (sarcasm).
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    zip, There is one major difference that you leave out between shadow and juice. I call it intelligence, but I think it more likely juice trying to be what younger whipper snappers would consider cool, hip, whatever. To me, just idiotic jabber rather than intelligent conversation.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    +1 on Clubber's comment.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion