tuscl

review content ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, July 19, 2013 9:43 AM
We all have read the ideas that founder has laid in detail about how to write a review in detail and others have even talked about how it needs to be a novel...while others cry about how cliff notes would be much nicer....also from reading reviews from many clubs like we all have we can see what all gets published....we all come from different education backgrounds, cities and culture....witch should yield its self to a verify of writing styles...some love to read books and love to write while others play Xbox and watch to much tv....and of course theirs people that are all in the mix......some believe that their should be details given all the time while others feel their is no need to say what has been said before.....if their was only vanilla on tuscl it would suck....let's enjoy the other flavors of ice cream on tuscl......with all this said list below some of your ideas on what is nice to see in a review.....I personally enjoy reading and writing cliff notes styles of reviews

13 comments

• Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    Juice, just keep doing what you are doing. We all can't be Fitzgerald. Haters are going to hate. Funny, because I figured you were immune to trolling.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Atmosphere. Paint me a picture of your experience.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Personally I like and write somewhere in between. I write the story as a narrative but with a point of focusing on the facts that someone needs to understand. I think that it is good that reviews give you enough information that you can walk in and not look like you have never been there before. You have an idea of what the layout is, how the club operates, what you should and should not be able to ask for, etc. I want the review to talk about the club, not about you. I am not you so what you were thinking and what you were doing and what the dancer said to you is irrelevant. But I will be going to the club so tell me about the club..
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The attractiveness of the dancers is what I want to hear about. Then the club amenities and atmosphere. And finally the costs. Details are important.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    If I paint a picture of my experience, can I use stick people?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    But of course. I'll use claymation.
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    I like to keep it as cliff notes unless there was a particularly memorable dancer or interaction, or something that could benefit patrons to know that are considering visiting. However I love reading about good interactions and sexy times that people have so follow your heart. There is room for both kinds of reviews IMHO.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Hell, I'd be happy if more reviews had more than a single paragraph. Proper spelling would also be nice but I understand the difficulty of writing off of one's phone.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I enjoy reviews that tell a story. One can deduce the atmosphere or climate within a club from a well told story. To read of the writer's enthrallment with a dancer, what led them to VIP, what action occurred; its so much more telling than " it had a happy ending". Yes I want to hear about price, about the other dancers (number & quality) but the story is what will help me decide whether that club's for me.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I am all about each individual being unique and has their own writing style, (just as each individual has their own preferences on what they consider for a dancer to be considered cute), but even if you write in a "cliff notes version" it needs to contain some relevant detail regarding the club. Putting deuces or i'm out with your signature doesn't really help a lot of us out in here. Inno123 hit it in the park with me as in if I haven't been in the club or haven't been in a while, I know the logistics of what is going on. A "cliff notes version" may not give me an A on the test, but at least it should let me pass. Your reviews would lead me to fail all my exams.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Tell us how the girls looked, if the prices and dances were good, bad or ok. Give some details to give an impression to help me determine if I want to visit this club or another club if I'm in the area and trying to decide where I want to visit. Is the bottled beer only $2 or do they charge $7 a bottle? I want to know without wasting money myself to find out.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Cambytard likes each individual being unique to his or her style yet he tries to mock the juice crew style... hmm
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I went and looked at the recent Platinum Plus review Juice did. I did not see anything wrong with it and it had details. I believe he was there. I have seen a few random reviews that I had doubts about in the past from misc. posters before the flag feature appeared.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion