tuscl

Butt Cheeks "Slide"?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Piggybacking on shadow's thread about the “Camel Toe Slide” – has anyone every had the butt cheek slide (not that is called that as far as I know).

I've read in a few reviews about dancers putting one's johnson in b/w their butt cheeks and making one cum (usually while the custie is sitting on a stool). I've happened to read this w.r.t. black dancers since they often have ample butt cleavage.

Has anyone had this experience?

I haven't..

9 comments

• mrrock
    11 years ago
    Yes several times. Black and Hispanic girls both do this a lot.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Sheep and grizzly bears too.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'll bet Gators do it too.
  • Senkei
    11 years ago
    Gotta favorite who basically does this every time. Once she feels the pipe she just slow grinds me until I explode. Usually would take about 6-8 songs. Easier done standing or on a high stool
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Never heard of the Camel Toe Slide until Shadowcat's discussion earlier, but how about a foreign language lesson. Surprised no one else has posted this alrrady.

Italian = sliding your cock between her ass checks.
    Greek = anal sex.
    Russian = titty fucking.
    French = woman performing oral sex on a man.
    French without an interpreter = BBBJ

We need to come up with a language name for the Camel Toe Slide?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've had it and its great.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Never heard of French for blowjob. French Kissing. And blow job is more than just getting your cock sucked-balls sucked, hands moving, and more.
  • albertfromwerther
    11 years ago
    This is THE standard move for a few of the dancers at Club Atlantis in Philly (one Brazilian, the remainder black).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I gotta go to Philly and check out this Club Atlantis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion