tuscl

Have You Ever Heard of TUSCL?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I was sitting in the club with a couple blonde dancers. Jada whipped out her iPhone and said, "Memphis, they talk about me on this web site. They say I have a limited menu. They talk about you too." She hands Memphis the phone, and Memphis oohs and ahhs about what had been said.

Then Jada turns to me and says, "Have you ever heard of TUSCL?"

Of course, I said no.

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Except that now that you've related the conversation, you may have outed yourself. :)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But this same conversation happens in many strip clubs across America. And Canada. Probably not Europe though. Moreover, there are an infinite number of parallel universes. So how is a stripper going to figure out which club in which town in which universe all of this happened in?

The names Jada and Memphis won't help. Remember...infinite number of universes dude.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Infinite number perhaps, but only one observable by *us* at this time.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Speaking of parallel universes....

There is a TUSCL member that doesn't seem to support string theory. (see profile)

But then Galileo was convicted of heresy

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Motorhead had returned! Two week club binge or what?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have a theory that if someone does something on purpose, you or whomever is also doing it in all similar parallel universes. Now if by some random stoke of good or bad luck something happened, then it may not have happened in a similar parallel universe. In other words if both you and the dancer both talked about the same thing and posted it online here, if she's not the stupidest person in the world, she might suspect you.

I rarely talk about this site to dancers. The last time I did they did not want me to say anything about what I thought about their dances. They would be worried because with some dancers I may know some of their personal information. They have nothing to worry about and I know that but they would still worry. Now if they thought it would boost their income by having customers ask for dances, they might like that idea but I might have trouble getting lap dances. As is if they look good, they often have no trouble doing dances. I like some dancers sticking to their regular customers. I don't usually want more competition for my favorites.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I've heard strippers mentioning online reviews but never Tuscl specifically.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What the fuck is this TUSCL uoh speak of?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Is tuscl a town in italy
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    No dancer has EVER come up to me with that question. They have asked me about SCL, oddly enough, but not TUSCL. The only time I ever talked about it with a dancer was when I was out of town and I told the dancer I found out about it off the internet and she asked whether it was this website. Now that I think of it, I wonder if she is someone on the pink site, although this incident happened so long ago, it doesn't really matter now.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    good comments = good business
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I've only occasionally heard them talk about it. If a custy comes looking for them because they were mentioned here, they will look for what was said. I would guess they might use it if they're looking to switch clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion