tuscl

DALLAS!!!! HEY IM LOOKING FOR MALE STRIP CLUBS

Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:17 PM
Hey I am looking for some male strip club in Dallas, tx or ft. Worth, tx. I am a female wanting to go to see male dancers. Can anybody help me out?

15 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    this is one for Juice
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Juice has too much time on his hands
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea...I'm jacking off....give me a goddamn min....
  • GoodGirlBella
    11 years ago
    Really? Why did yall comment if it had nothing to do with my question
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juice, dude... You need to fly Dallas and dance for Bella. Don't worry Bella. Help is on the way. This dude is going to show up at your door and give you a private show. Bella, you just pay him in fried chicken and weed. And shove the occasional cucumber up your ass for his amusement. Juicedude -- if Bella is hot, take a picture of her shoving produce up her ass and post it for your bros.. PROBLEM SOLVED!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    GGB - I doubt any one here can help you out. Your best bet probably is to Google it.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    GGB aka KGB..... "Really? Why did yall comment if it had nothing to do with my question" Cause we had the foreknowledge that you would be a bitch like this fag You just got disapleand by a real bad ass
  • GoodGirlBella
    11 years ago
    Wow, board at all? Thanks anyways
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Bella! Bella!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Bella !!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Bella, go to Vegas and you'll have plenty of male reviews to enjoy.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    My apologies you cunt, sorry I couldn't help you find a place to look at cock. Keep doing meth you should be able to find a dealer who will help you out, shit he'll probably bring all his friends too.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    You wasted a Bullshit review you get bull shit responses...TUSCL Karma
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Lol wrong board for an answer to THAT question!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Bella, why don't you just stay home and go fuck yourself. Costs nothing, just about what your lame ass "reviews" are worth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion