tuscl

Discovering new words can be fun.

Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:40 PM
Q: What do you get when you cross dugster with juicbox69? A: An assron.

21 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Q: Why did BonedBrother join the KKK? A1: because he refuses to accept the fact that his stupidity is the main reason for his failures in life and wants to blame the Jews, niggers and Catholics instead. A2: Because no other organization will let someone as dumb and hateful as him be a member!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A3: Because he likes being boned by the brothers!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hahahahahahah
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hahahahahahah
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What does boner breath mean?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! Another name for BonedBrother!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Bonerbreath means he likes the taste of dick....lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does this mean that in Ireland, he also likes Spotted Dick!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fuckin Bonehead out of the blue.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Looks like that one backfired on you bonerintheass
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Look dickheads, I've been trying to tell you B-Bro is a dancer at PP Cola.When I was at the Heartbreakers party and yelled out Bonesbrother,she was the only dumbass that turned around.Sleep on this,I know who the fuck you are.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Bonehead dude... If you want to insult somebody, at least be funny. Pay attention to what Tumbling dude did, dude... See how he subverted expectations by asserting that you be a dancer. And I bet Bonerbreath isn't just any dancer. No boner is like the ugliest beyotch in the club. And has the biggest Adam's apple on any dancer in the club. So which of you sick fucks get lappers from Boner? I know one of you guys must have. Admit it...you'll feel better! Was it you Juice?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @BonedBrother: Hey, quick question for ya' Remember when you said that you were much more "emotionally intelligent" than me and the juiceman. Is that 5 y/o joke in the OP an example of that superior emotional intelligence of yours?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol .....^^^^^you men crack me up
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    Le sigh! Here I thought there was gonna be a fun thread for words.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fu k, shit, fuck !!!, damn
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    They call her Lardashian.She puts the "P" in pearshaped.Cute face,but an ass only a father could love.Yes y'all this is who Bonesbrother is.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    tumblingdice - so you have joined the assrons. I don't think you qualify as an ass hole or a moron. Just an idiot. If you really think that I am a dancer, then go ahead and publish my name. I can't be Avalon because she has a butter face.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    ^^go drop dead assfuck. Only reason your bonesbrother becs use you snd your brother like getting fucked in the ass. Want to suck some dick with that butt fuck?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Riddle me this Batshit! Why do you live in Ohio and review a club in S. Carolina? No clubs in Ohio?
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    This guy has a crush on juicebox....this dude likes sucking dick !...4 threads is all he has and its all bout juicebox69
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion