tuscl

OT: what gas station company do you enjoy shoping at and y

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I love my Hot Spot gas stations cause its the cheapest gas in town normally 39cent coffe and normally a hooker for $20 buxom when you leave...ooo yea 2 hot dawgs with the works on it with a 32 ounce coke all for $2.5

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Buxxom ? What the fuck smart ass phone...i ment bbbjcim
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like the Kum and Go. They have the best gas for less money and 79 cent founyain drinks and $1 pizza and hats with their name on them. I like the funny name too
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love me some Love's.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    The one that sells official Burberry. Let me know when you find the gas d tstion
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    Both are regional but my #1 is Speedway & #2 is Sheetz. Both have great coffee for a reasonable price and the sandwiches are decent.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    My favorite one is in south east missouri. It is a resturaunt, convenience store, gift shop, truck stop, furniture store, grocery store and firecracker stand and it is called boomland
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Juice I thought you would say. the hot spot on Ashland AVE in Asheville NC. Reason a hooker hangs out there
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It's what I'm talking Bout ....lol
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I like the Speedway by Kahoots. I have ran into strippers there on several occasions. I usually see them spending their money on the $20 scratch off lotto tickets.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL....^^[[[^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion