tuscl

Police: Dad goes to strip club, leaves kids in car

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
AUSTIN, TX -- A father of two in Austin is in a lot of hot water, after being accused of taking his kids to a strip club this week and leaving them in his car while he got liquored up.

Police say he then got back behind the wheel and drove drunk with his kids in the back seat.
Luckily, an Austin police officer noticed the father's truck didn't have headlights on and that it was veering into oncoming traffic.

Austin police say when the officer pulled over the truck, he found two children in the car, ages 4 and 7.

The father, David Guerrero-Cervantes, was arrested and officers say the children were not hurt.

Officials say there have been 49 DWI arrests with children in the car already this year.

8 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Sad.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I bet even the jestie-girl's dad wasn't that bad.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What a dumb dick. Leaves kids in car AND gets drunk at that. I hope he's in relations with the mother because that's a stupid reason for the kids to end up as foster children.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fucked up.

How much you want to bet Ricky-dude is calling up the news to see if one or both of the kids are girls, thinking "give it 11 to 14 years...new prospects"?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What a retard
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Classy guy. God help those kids.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Seems like there are "left kids in car and went into strip club" stories pretty damned often.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    EarlTee - Yes. I even witnessed it once. One solution would be for strip clubs to offer day care. Beside customers, dancers could bring their kids in too. Might make it a lot easier on dancers and enable more of them to come in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion