• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    LMFAOROF.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Where is my beloved?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Hope you had a great day with cheap extras from the red-head of your dreams!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Your going to have to change your name to goodoldsouthernboy.:)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    It's not my birthday shadow. I'm only 32
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I guess I should have said "He's a 59.0109 yr old [With Vulcan Precision]."
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    That's funny shadowpuss....lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    GSB! I don't laugh to often,but that shit is number one of the year.Still chuckling.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I hope he puts on his LMFAO! tee shirt and has a great time.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Think he went to Chuckie Cheese?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Where is ol' Monsieur Draques anyway? Has his doctor gotten his meds adjusted? I wonder how long that toolbag has kept the value of 59.0109 age up on his profile. The moron probably doesn't realize that reporting his age to four significan figures would require him to update his profile multiple times per day.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Funny shit
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure where he's been... I wasn't trying to give him a hard time or anything. Hell, everyone should have at least 1 day a year to celebrate themselves right? Or is that too narcissistic? Hell, I hope I spelled that right... Anyway, happy birthday Alucard..
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's not Alucard's birthday today is it? I was going to say today is my birthday too. Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays. Man, it sounds like my house is under Niagra Falls right now. I believe Chantal is the name of the tropical storm heading my way. I used to have a dancer who liked me by that name. Heading right for me. Crap, lost power and now my stupid smoke detector is chirping.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Does a chirping smoke detector mean the battery power is low?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Thank goodness for my iPad and 3G or you guys would have never seen my posts. You guys are so lucky! :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol shark, HAPPY BDAY!!!!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Well that's an easy way to check your smoke detector batteries. Just cut your power off and see if the detectors start chirping. I need to buy more batteries. Ok, I'll stop going off topic.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Most smoke detectors are now hard wired into your electrical system and run off your regular power with batter backup. Press the button that says "test"
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ok, thanks for the tip. Power has been off over an hour now. This is setting a multi year record long power outage. Hope it gets fixed soon though. I like it cooler.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Did you get your power back? I'm sure your iPad battery must be dying by now...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion