tuscl

Inter-Club Relations-ships

To what extant do dancers and the various males(bouncers, DJ's, doormen, managers) engage in both relations and relationships? I've known a couple of bouncers who've hooked up with dancers. One of the bouncers told me that it happens less than we think it does.
Anybody out there with a deeper and more knowledgable insight than your friendly, neighborhood SlickSpic-a-rooni?

21 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm always hearing about dancers fucking the DJ or the manager. Bouncers, valets, men's room trolls--not so much.

My ATF's former husband is a strip club DJ.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Male employees of SC's have the pick of the litter for the most part,but if you look at their face book pages they look like a cross between John Kerry and Carrot Top, and trust me their titted ones don't look much better.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I know a dancer who at age 21 married a 35 year-old manager from the same club. Their marriage lasted five years. I've heard of other interclub relationships and marriages.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I bet duo would know how often that happens. Probably depends on the club. My fav started dating the dj at her club but they are the same age and went to high school together.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    More often than not I hear dancers complaining about bouncers and managers hitting on them and they want no part of it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @sclvr-I know this laid-back dancer and she's complained about one of the bouncers hounding her for dates.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I originally posted this under another topic.

I'm not sure it counts as a discount but the DJ at my favorite club knocked up one of the top dancers two months ago and one of the bouncers is fucking the best known cock sucker in the club and the owners frequently take dancers into the office to smoke pot and have paid sex.

However I do not think that this is the norm. Most dancers hate the fucking DJ, bouncers and managers as much as the customers.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And they say i clog up the board
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Freshly squeezed and ready to please, you gotta keep it Juicy!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea like a greasy pile of juicy shit !....lol....love you slick
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    It happens about as much as it happens in any other work environment. To wit, one of our old managers was really cute and he and I were talking for a little while. The better looking floor men hook up with dancers and as far as I know no one fucks the DJs because they're despicable human beings (except for one, he's cool). At our sister club the DJ is married to one of the dancers and has been for the last 7 or 8 years. Lastly, the owner used to be married to the GM.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Wow
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    - I know one dancer who married the club manager
    - I know of at least one bouncer who dated a dancer but she was fooling around with other guys behind his back

I agree it probably doesn't happen as much as you would think, but it does happen.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I know at my favorite club, the current owner used to date one of the dancers for several years, and then eventually got married to a different one. OTOH, the owner's bouncer brother is generally despised by all the dancers because he hits on all of them all the time. At various points, the owner has had to fire him, but being this is his brother, if you had a brother who didn't have a job, would you hire him? My current fave dancer there, at the moment, refuses to dance there until he's gone, or so I've been told, but I suspect she'll return at some point while he is still there. It's the one job she can do and she pretty much hates all other clubs.

But the #2 club owner takes the cake, being he's had three ex-wives, all dancers who previously danced there. And now his kid, who at various points has been doorman, bartender (to the extent a juice bar can have bartenders, especially now that everything is in a can), bouncer and DJ, has one of the dancers as his wife.

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I think you meant intRA-club relationships, not intER-club.

Just sayin'.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    This thread smells of shit slick
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    friend on mine used to work as floor manager at well know SC in Atlanta. good looking guy was knee deep in stripper pussy all the time. seemed to take home a different dancer every night. several of the girls told me that not only was he good looking but was the best pussy licker they had ever met and was hung like a horse.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yup, I've been planning on moving back to Atlanta and getting my old job back.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    It seems a lot of dancers just HATE the DJ. Why is this? What about a SC DJ is so despicable?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estafador - Typically

1) They are usually required to tip him at the end of his shift. For what?
    2) They usually pick the music that the dancers have to dance to on stage.
    3) They control the stage rotations.
    4) They hit on the girls.

Although rare, I know of one case where the DJ ratted on a dancer for doing HJs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^^^ That was slick Slick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion