tuscl

The End of this Discussion Board?

I can't believe the low quality of threads we are seeing on this board lately. It's nothing more than a bunch of spammers and trolls. And they aren't even very good trolls either. I mean the best insults they can think of is to call each other "fags".

I say we all get together and petition Founder to deal with this problem at it's heart - Have those mother fuckers JuiceBox69 and Dougster band once and for all. (Actually, good chance it is just one mother fucker posting under multiple aliases. What a fuckin' nut job.)

Then we can get back to the good old days of TUSCL. RickyBoyDugan explaining the sly, sneaky, diabolically clever system of getting strippers to have paid sex with you by being the only ones wearing a suit in a dive club. And txtittyfan, offering brilliant financial advice, like short treasuries the day before they bottom. And, just the general circle jerk the board is meant to be!

2 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    And if we can't get them band, then let's at least have a completely impartial moderator to at least keep their non-sense to a trickle. A completely impartial fellow with high emotional intelligence, and a long background in the KKK. I nominate BonedBrother for the job.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion