tuscl

Have you had many sexual encounter dreams on alien planets?

I have had many dreams where I was on alien planets and some of those planets had human looking hot females.
The weirdest sexual encounter with an alien species in my dreams was some type of walking talking octopus more than humanoid creature. Not really my type.

I vaguely remember 3 alien human looking blondes in a spaceship. Sometimes it just seems weird when I have a dream like that and suddenly meet a hot blond dancer in a strip club.

My dreams are weird on occassion. I have dreams where I meet aliens in another dimension, the astral dimension. I prefer hot human looking females.

How about you? Dream of any hot human looking female aliens?

Lol, I read some of the UFO people believe there are a group of tall human looking blond aliens.

9 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You didn't dream that,you were at PP Cola.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLURNp8c-…

There he goes, homeboy fucked a martian once
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Stop smoking weed before you go to bed.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Or smoke MORE weed before you go to bed.

If you do it correctly you can dream of blonde octopussies my brother!!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    To much Japanese Anime for you son!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Did you dream about having a hemorrhoid on Uranus?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You guys must have no imagination. I once dreamed I was on a planet full of hot girls and they had beer and everything. I must have watched one of those beer commercials before I fell asleep that night. :)

My idea of alien abduction is 3 really hot blondes take you on board their space ship and fuck you real good, no charge, and then return you with "threats" that they may return again whenever they get horny.

Now I once did have a dream where some type of little gray aliens abducted me. Their instruments to paralyze me didn't work on me. I attempted to take over their ship. Killed tons of little guys. Found out I had telepathic powers like they do except I was like a mass murderer on the loose inside their own home with no defenses. I left some of their technicians alive to do the space ship navigation, killing a lot of the other little guys. Unfortunately I could not understand alien writing for the controls. So I had a little bit of fun chasing some more aliens. Then, ooops, the little buggers led me down a corridor that had some type of emergency beam out device. They had abducted my astral body but it seemed like a real body on board their ship. I suddenly woke up in bed after I got beamed out. Then I sent them a warning message that if they came back, I might hunt them all down and take it to their home planet. Never had another dream like that.
    I was a gray alien terrorist. They asked for it though and I gave them a warning.

Now the dream with the planet full of hot females was more interesting. Oh well, no imagination here.

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Did you ever see the film "nude on the Moon"? In the early sixties you could apparently film nudists for "educational" purposes. It is hilarious. Astronauts go to the moon where the encounter topless moon babes. The topless babes wear cheap antennae.

Unfortunately, moon volleyball isn't as exciting as earth volleyball. :-(
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I missed that movie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion