tuscl

Nobody likes to share

Estafador
BIG APPLE
So im out one evening at my favorite skank hole (dont worry folks its a queens strip club) and i bring along 300 for the ride. I'm the type of guy who just doesnt stick to one girl. I gotta try them all. So I get my dancer go a couple of laps pay and when she asks why I stop I tell her I want to take a breather. Only technically true but in reality, I grew bored of her and wand want a different ass. Find one girl that I totally fall head over heels for and give her $100 worth of dances. I finally decide to put her on pause and take a drink and find a new dancer. I continue until I want mg new lust interest. But like every other girl, no matter how many ways I try she finds some way to avoid going with me. And I always notice when I tell a girl im done for now and get a different girl, they get a disdain look on their face. It upsetted me since I couldnt get my girl for a round 2. It always boggles my mind that these girls cold shoulder you after you want a break. Im spending money and if I call you back for seconds why shouldnt you come back. Whatever happened to sharing is caring?

6 comments

• crsm27
    11 years ago
    I know in smaller clubs I get this as well. they think that they only get one shot with you. After that they are done. The good hustlers know they can come back especially after you tell them you just want to get a drink and relax. The problem I run into is that when you tell them that.....sometimes they latch onto you so others will stay away. But again good hustlers know that they can comeback or they will go do the rounds and then will be back.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    i never get guys saying they want to take a break... i must be too hot...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " if I call you back for seconds why shouldn't you come back. Whatever happened to sharing is caring"

They are greedy & want all your small amount of money.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well carolynne I cant drink and enjoy you bouncing your ass on the johnson. Besides I like try different ones. I dont want one girl for an entire night
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some dancers seem to take hours just to show up working after you saw them arrive at the club. To see them again for seconds is probably an all nighter until you spot them again, unless of course you didn't want to see them again and then you won't be able to miss them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Charge her to the game and move on to the next dame.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion