tuscl

TUSCL Ideals and How to Get There

I've learned alot from the folks here during my nearly five years on the board, but I think I can put it altogether now in a few simple points stating TUSCL ideals and how to get.

1) The real goal is to have BBFS with strippers but not get STDs while doing so.

2) Q: So how can you have BBFS with strippers but with no risk of getting STDs? A: Become a RICH STUD since it is a medically proven fact that RICH STUDs cannot get STDs.

3) Q: But how do you become a RICH STUD? A: Good news! We got that one covered too with our ace financial adviser txtittyfan. One little twist though - although you definitely need to listen carefully to what txtittyfan says you then need to do the opposite of what he advises.

So there you have it. Five years of TUSCL knowledge condensed down into three short points.

10 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Actually I need to clarify 3) to head off the skeptics before they jump in. I see some objecting that although point 3) does tell you how to get RICH it does not tell you how to be a STUD. Well, if you say that you obviously don't pay enough to what is said here, because what we learn from TUSCL is that RICH and RICH STUD are the same thing. In nearly all interaction between men and women the man is the one doing the lion's share of the paying, while the woman is the one offer sex in return. So there is no difference between paying a stripper for sex and so called "normal" dating. Strip clubs just boil it down to its essence.

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dougsta my brotha...I've learned so much more:

1. Crack ain't whack. It be good for you!! Bother Juice be livin' proof!!!
    2. Sodomizing women with the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay (good drumstick my bro) be super-groove-EE. Produce like cucumbers also be coo-el. But don't use Popeyes 'cos the spices will burn the strippers asshole (lil personal lesson there).
    3. Da Juiceman be a motherfuckin' prophet o' the LORD. Testify brother Juice...TESTIFY!!!
    4. Alucard is a dick. Which is ironic, 'cos I suspect he HAS a tiny widdle dick... :-(
    5. Don't go to strip clubs on the Klingon homeworld!
    6. Emma Frost be a ROB. But Kara Zor-L be off da hook!!
    7. Never choose between moose and squirrel. But always bet on roadrunner over coyote. This one is a little unfair, 'cos it is really a life lesson, not a TUSCL lesson per se.
    8. It be super fun to JACK IT on 69th Street!!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Any other take home lessons, my brothers?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ok!Gonna start answering posts and comments in my best Alucard.
    Ban all brothers.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Be deuce bigalow
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Dougturd authoring a thread? Amazing. What city, club are u at Doug. Do u have pics of your ATF posted or just coupons from the dollar gallery?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wadda you so mad about, Payer11?
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Strippers would do a retard like you Dougturd?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Didn't answer my question what you're so mad about these days, Payer11.

I'll guess - Are government cutbacks reducing your already minimal income so much that you are going to have to take a step down from the $60 crack whores in your photo collection to $40 crack whores?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Payer11? Not going to answer why you are so mad? I know you have admitted to suffering from clinical depression in the past. But you told us that paying your $60 crack whores helped you deal with it. So what went wrong? Did you income get cut so you can only afford $40 ones now? Did they raise their prices to $75 and shut you out? Was idea just ill conceived in the first place. Do tell!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion