tuscl

Interesting SW Thread About Atlanta Clubs and Follies

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
“… currently work at Follies on dayshift. It's the top dayshift in Atlanta and unfortunately there is a reason for that. Table dances are strait lap dances. Asses in laps grinding and customers hands almost always try to touch your boobs and a few try much more. Some men are under the impression a dance is a 3 minute rental and they try to touch you everywhere. When you stop them they act surprised. They also come in wearing basketball shorts, and pajama pants with no underwear. These men are perverts …”

“… I also have worked at follies and know what ya mean w the extras, I was once doing a vip and a guy expected me to fuck him …”

“… yea, I also cannot believe follies is still open, its crazy. After I heard about the raid, I was scared danceing for all the white guys who seemed like they could be police, I danced super conservative for them.lol …”

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

11 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    That's crazy. I was there today and nothing like that goes on there. :) There is a dancer at Follies named Lacey. I wonder?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's clearly common knowledge what goes on at Follies... And yet somehow they are still totally shocked when they see it!?!

I'm sure they leave immediately.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Follies is awesome. Can't wait to make a second visit.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    In the immortal words of Semmes, "I love Follies, but there's a reason I love Follies."
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Who is Semmes?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    “… I also have worked at follies and know what ya mean w the extras, I was once doing a vip and a guy expected me to fuck him …”

And what did she think he was expecting and PAYING for. Her just sitting there trying to look pretty??!!

At an extras club you "Fuck & Suck" and maybe do HJs. LOL
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    And the guys in the suits who come for tits and ass are not perverts unlike the basketball shorts wearing guys.? These girls need to get their reality check. Give us a fucking break with the ssbs
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    I've had dancers tell me when they see Athletic shorts they see $$$ in their eyes because they know that guy is getting dances. Some prefer that over the guy wearing the suit at the bar who is only buying drinks. I've been told the material feels better too. Then again, maybe it is just my great looks that cause dancers to tell me this and not my wallet!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Then again, maybe it is just my great looks that cause dancers to tell me this"

Modest aren't you?
  • bearman123
    11 years ago
    I always leave the undies at home. Soft cotton pants during the winter and shorts for the summer. Guess I'm a pervert and have been for years.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I wear a kilt like a Scotsman. I'm not only a Spic, Im also a Pict.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion