tuscl

Understanding juicbox69, dugster, et al.

Saturday, June 29, 2013 4:46 AM
"The need for attention Human beings are social creatures and need social interaction, feedback, and validation of their worth. The emotionally mature person doesn't need to go hunting for these; they gain it naturally from their daily life, especially from their work and from stable relationships. Daniel Goleman calls emotional maturity emotional intelligence, or EQ; he believes, and I agree, that EQ is a much better indicator of a person's character and value than intelligence quotient, or IQ. The emotionally immature person, however, has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are. Attention-seeking behaviour is surprisingly common. Being the centre of attention alleviates feelings of insecurity and inadequacy but the relief is temporary as the underlying problem remains unaddressed: low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and consequent low levels of self-worth and self-love. Insecure and emotionally immature people often exhibit bullying behaviours, especially manipulation and deception. These are necessary in order to obtain attention which would not otherwise be forthcoming. Bullies and harassers have the emotional age of a young child and will exhibit temper tantrums, deceit, lying and manipulation to avoid exposure of their true nature and to evade accountability and sanction."

58 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Watching Oprah reruns again Boner?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yes, because "emotionally mature person" describes *ssssoooooooo* many of the people here...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    How come BonesBrother always posts his hateful spew on Saturday mornings? Are his KKK meetings Friday night? They do a cross lighting and then Bone him and he is all sore the next morning?
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Sounds like buttboner needs some attantion
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bonersucker!You be da doo doo head.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think BonedBrother hates me and juice just because we are Jewish. Might have to the get anti-defamation league on his ass! :-)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Go with the JDL,they're more to the point.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Why would anybody want to understand Juicebox?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It's always funny when people like boner trys to look smart....that was cute now go on and play with your little toys
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    He must have read an article on EQ, IQ, and CQ.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm not trying to understand Juice. I just don't want sloppy seconds if he is in the same club as me. :)
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Sounds like bone breath has an STD
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Funny shark lol and bonerbro that's not cool
  • tusclpolice911
    11 years ago
    I'm gona need to take bonerass in fellas
  • blackpanther6
    11 years ago
    Racist motha fucka
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I can't understand juicebox 69 at all. His constant dribble and useless topics detract from the quality of this forum. I say ban juicebox!
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Yes ban juicebox
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes ban juicebox
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Yes ban juicebox
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes ban juicebox
  • tusclpolice911
    11 years ago
    Yes ban juicebox
  • blackpanther6
    11 years ago
    Yes ban juicebox
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Come on juice crew lets ban me Da juiceman !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice must be band. Dugster too!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q: What's the difference between juice and jam? A: You can't juice your dick into a stripper's mouth.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm going on a hunger strike until that mother-fucker juice and all his mother-fucking crew are band from this site once and for all! Enough is enough!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Be careful. Dracula may get thirsty and then juice might get drunk. lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban juice crew
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ bonerbreath...maybe if you spit the dick out of your mouth you would make more sense and wr could understand you
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This is the funniest thread I have read all day...thanks boner
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Has juicebox and his mother fucking crew been band yet? I've been having only vitamins and water since breakfast as part of my hunger strike until they are band. Can we get done quickly so I can go out to the KFC to celebrate?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    How bout El Pollo Loco? I'm cousins with the dishwasher. I can get us a deal.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Look at the 1st eight "members" replies to Bonesbrother's topic. Pretty obvious a nerve was stuck. LOL
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, guys, I did cheat on my hunger strike and had a chicken sandwich for lunch. But since it wasn't KFC, I think it still pretty much counts. The hunger striker will continue until that mother fucker juice and his crew are permanently band!
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Ban KFC
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The hunger striker will continue" KEEP at it Dougster until the inevitable conclusion. LMFAO - Hoping he is telling the TRUTH!!!!
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    Well, that certainly got predictable results. You all got hurt, so you fought back the only way you know how with immature playground retorts. Just further proving my original statement.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Round two.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Yep sounds like bonefag just needs to bleed from his ass some more
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yes I was very hurt by what BonedBrother cut and pasted, so I tried to fight back in the only way I know with why he calls "playground insults". I hope he continues to cut and paste more of this stuff, although the idea of KKK members such as himself hanging around play grounds these says to the extent that he is up to speed on the latest insults is a bit disturbing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You I know actually decided to finally read his original post (I see that BonedBrother must find it to complex to express in his own words, so just put in minimal energy and cut and paste it). So a semi-serious reply: I am going to go out on a big limb here and say that BonedBrother wants to believe in this concept of EQ, and its supposed primacy over IQ because he knows his own IQ is low and is just looking for a way to rationalize to himself why that is okay. His membership is the KKK also helps him go into deeper denial about how his low IQ has hurt his life by blaming his failures on the jews, niggers, and catholics instead. BonedBrother - "Yeah, my IQ is only 55, but my EQ is full 90! So there Dugster and jucbox69. Besides an IQ of 55 is a full half a standard deviation above the average in our local klan chapter. Brothers are always coming up to me at our meetings and asking me tips on copy and paste before they bone me at our Friday night cross burnings." Or maybe I'm wrong and if you drew then Venn diagram, BonedBrother would be in the intersection of Mensa, KKK, and high EQ.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "Emotional intelligence" sounds totally gay, btw. Do Klansmen seriously sit around their meetings and talk about "emotional intelligence" and otherwise like faggots these days?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    BonedBrother? Nothing to say? Faggot!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What a faggot. Can only cut and paste. Can't stick up for his position in his own words. The brothers are gonna bone him hard at the KKK meeting this Friday night!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Dougster and his continuing HOMOPHOBIA! I'd love to watch Dougster and Bonesbrother together in a dark alley in Seattle.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, maybe I shoul be careful, otherwise I'll go home and Boned and the brothers will do a cross burning on my lawn just I show how much they hate Jews.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hate breeds Hate!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Da juiceman is always misunderstood
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not surprising to learn that you are an anti-Semite alutard.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    "What a faggot. Can only cut and paste." - dugster. I don't think that there is anyone on this board that doesn't understand that I cut and pasted the article but instead of tackling the issue, your immaturity, you attack with more of your latent homosexual retorts. Just further proving my point.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I have no problem with Dougster. I may not agree with him sometimes but at least he is coherent when he posts. But juice box is just a rambling mess and zipidiotman is beyond ridiculous with his sad attempts to be clever and cute here. I don't want to understand them and all of the many aliases that they use....I would just like them gone.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    And your cut and paste proves my point that you are just a low IQ KKK guy who blames the Jews, niggers, and Catholics for your failures in life rather than face the real reasons.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    This guy has a crush on juicebox....this dude likes sucking dick !...4 threads is all he has and its all bout juicebox69
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion