tuscl

Only two days left...

Lionshare
Pennsylvania
Friday, June 28, 2013 8:35 AM
Today and Saturday mark the end of my atrip club streak. It will be 10 days in a row of clubbing. Wednesday night I met the hottest stripper I had ever seen. Unfortunatly she knew it as well and wanted 800 for a half hour vip room. So that was a bad night. Last night I got great dances and spent countless hours with a hot body Zumba enthusiast. She doesnt do extras, but did agree to go on a date night otc. She seems like she is into dancing for the money obviously, but also for the fitness aspect. Shes by far the besy pure dancer I have seen in the strip clubs. Tonight I continue my journey and return to Monroes in Palm Beach looking for my white whale. There is a girl there who strips at two different clubs in my town. I always get there at the wrong time to see her. I have no Idea if shes working there or not tonight, but I shall see. I must get a lap dance from her before this is over. Its my only remainimg goal. Then Saturday, I plan on clubbing with a friend for my finale. Just have to decide where is good on a Sat afternoon.

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Epic Vacation. Thanks for the updates. Zumba!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    After 10 days no more strip clubs for a year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Wednesday night I met the hottest stripper I had ever seen …” Which club? White girl? Hispanic?
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Hispanic at Cheetahs Palm Beach. She was perfect in many ways. which is odd since I typically enjoy white girls. She said she would meet up otc. She doesnt play in the club, dont know if she will outside of it.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    800 for a half hour vip room? What a ROB. I have been doing a stripper or x stripper rather for 5 yr - pop averages 133.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion