tuscl

The Power of Pussy

Recently ShadowCat initiated a thread asking whether clubbing was an addiction. In actuality his real question was whether those of us who are ardent practitioners found that it took ever increasing amounts of "stimulation" to maintain the so called "thrill" of clubbing (my words not his).

My question is are any of you addicted to pussy, especially young pussy?

Personally I think about it all the time and when I see attractive young women outside the club I can't help but imagine what her pussy looks like.

Bald as the day she was born or shaven into a neat little triangle pointing the way to her snack bar or au natural and a wild tangled jungle hiding the juicy delight of her musky cave.

Petite lips fringing her sloppy slit or fleshy lips begging to be lavished by muscular tongues and slurped into salivating mouths.

Am I alone in my perversion and wanton thoughts?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Just speaking about the Power of Pussy, I gave one of my favorites a t-shirt recently that reads "I have the pussy. So I make the rules". Fortunately I can live with her rules.:)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Of course your not alone. I would bet that every one of us who post here are possessed by all things pussy. Our hobby of choice certainly represents that.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yes I can definitely say I'm addicted to pussy. Latin Pussy, Black Pussy, White Pussy, Asian pussy. It don't matter, I like them all. Pussy is pussy.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ^^^Yessss
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The Vaginal Intercourse Obsession.

"Personally I think about it all the time"

It doesn't occupy 100% of my thoughts as it does with you apparently.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love that movie.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Right after money and oxygen its my main driver.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I don't think we'd be on this site if we weren't all pussy connoisseurs lol
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I do NOT think about pussy all the time. Sometimes I think about tits!
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    A great blowjob can make me pretty much forget about pussy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I do NOT think about pussy all the time. Sometimes I think about tits!"

Right! LOL

"A great blowjob can make me pretty much forget about pussy."

Oh I agree 1000%! A Wet, Warm mouth & active tongue can do more that a pussy can do. ;) :)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yes.
    Even though I have my own pussy to obsess over, I'm constantly thinking about others to play with. You mean that isn't normal?????
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    When getting a blow job rather than her kneeling in front of me, I prefer her to be next to me so that I can still play with her pussy.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Yes I am addicted, been rotating three of them.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like looking at a nice pussy. I'm upset I live in a state where nude clubs are legal yet there are no longer any decent nude clubs anywhere in western South Carolina that I know of. I think I have to drive to Georgia or the beach to get to a nude club now that I might be interested in. I do see some pussy on occasion but it's not the same as when you can sit at the stage and see all the pussy lining up to take a dollar. Some pussies do look a lot better than others. I have years of experience comparing differences before all the nude clubs disappeared.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'd love for dances to return to having a bush. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Think we need Air Supply to provide the theme music for this thread - "Sometimes I am frightened, but I'm ready to learn, about the power of pusssssyyy..."
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Nations have gone to war over pussy.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Helen of Troy. The pussy that launched a thousand ships.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion