tuscl

It is Done!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:34 AM
Well the Supreme Court has struck a BIG blow to Dougster and his ilk.

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    It think it's great. Now BonedBrother and jabthehut can get married, live in bliss together, and leave this board to hetrosexuals, just like it should be. Hell, I won't be surprised if txtittyfan and alutard are seconded to hitch the knot shortly after BonedBrother/homothehut.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    "....and leave this board to hetrosexuals, just like it should be" HAHAHAHa now THAT' S funny, especially coming from me!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow! What do you know. I mentioned txtittyfan and Dougsterr is on the scene to the rescue in about two seconds flat. Geee, I really wonder why that could be. :-)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Good luck to the gay folk out there. Good for them. Everybody ought to have the right to be miserable in marriage!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I can't wait to watch Gay Divorce Court.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    LMFAO! I'll accuse whoever else is on the thread of being me! What a moron I am!!!!!
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ more Fag alturd handels
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Look how Dougsster spazzed out when I called him out as txtittyfan/alutard/the jestie-girl! Busted! What a loser!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Smacks of Alucard.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    the pool of potential mates just went from 50% to 100% of the population and alucard still won’t ever be able to find ANYONE to marry his stupid ass. ROTFLMFAO
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    "Look how Dougsster spazzed out when I called him out as txtittyfan/alutard/the jestie-girl! Busted! What a loser!" LMAO!!! How pathetic is this latest post from me??? Pretty sad, eh? And we all know that I and all of my many aliases are the real losers here!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This was a great thread. Thanks for the entertainment
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion