tuscl

Breakthrough

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:02 PM
After a four month hiatus from clubbing, I'm now back SC'ing with a vengeance. Interestingly, it seems I've had some sort of breakthrough for enjoying the hobby. I feel I now understand & accept the provider/client relationship at a much more clearer level. I no longer mix civilian type relationship banter into my SC experience. I've become adroit at slicing thru the normal SS hustle. I no longer try to understand (or care) how these young sexy baby-dolls are able to let a middle aged fugly dude like me be intimate with them. Now, I merely immerse myself in their charms and if I sense any apprehension on their part I simply move on to the next honey. I'm still very generous, respectful (relatively) and entertaining. The difference is, now, my personal enjoyment has a much higher precedence. If a honey makes me happy, she is rewarded very well. If she doesn't, we soon part ways. This understanding and experience has increased my level of enjoyment while clubbing exponentially. Let me tell you my TUSCL brothers that this has been one fucking expensive breakthrough :-). Do you any of you vets remember having such a breakthrough?

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can’t say I’ve had any *major* breakthroughs; but: 1) it was commented in a recent thread about having low expectations when one goes to a SC (I also read this same comment a few months ago). This has helped me personally in not getting too annoyed (or at least less often that I used to) when I go to a SC expecting/hoping for a great time and then receiving poor treatment from the dancers. 2) being more cognizant of whom I spend my $$$ on - i.e. spend my $$$ on whom I truly like/desire and not on what’s available – i.e. be content with going home w/ most of my $$$ if the particular club visit does not have what I am looking for
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sounds like natural selection.
  • masonseth69
    11 years ago
    I just wish I clubbed enough to warrant a break-through. I only go a few times a year, but wish I went a few times a month.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The main thing I think is what you were saying, basically, don't try to be a mind reader. Listen to what she says and watch her body language, move very slow and/or ask if you want to do something you haven't yet done with a particular dancer. Almost all strippers don't want to get any more personal with you than the person you bought your car from did.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Just remember a SC is not a dating service. Don't be rude and abusive, but don't expect dancers to respond to your kind attention, witty conversations, interest in them as persons or polite acceptance of their inane patter. To them it's just making money by being charming, flirty and sexy. Once they are paid they are through with you. Accept that and know that dumping a dancer is no sin.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's good to hear that you're re-invigorated about the sc scene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion