tuscl

Day 5/ Yesterday - Day six today

Lionshare
Pennsylvania
Monday, June 24, 2013 4:58 AM
I did day five yesterday, but my phone died before I could post. I did a quick local trip to Cheetahs. I didnt want to get too fancy yesterday. I really wasnt feeling it but my favorite local gal took care of me and made the trip worth while. I feel much better today and am more up for clubbing. Havent decided where to go yet for day 6. Ill let yall know as soon as my mind is made.

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Now, that's the can do attitude that'll move you up the ladder in this corporation.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Go lion go...up that laddar
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Buy an extended battery & charge the phone often. Mine NEVER dies following those rules.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    if you bought an extended battery, I don't think there would be a need to charge as often.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    How'd the trip go? We gotta know.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I was on my way to the club when I got a text from a favorite local girl for drinks. She wanted me to hang with her instead of clubbing. I told her about my mission. I had a nice otc session with her, and I consider it part of the streak srill even though I didnt step inside a club. Since said.girl is a stripper, it counts baby. Day 7 is today. Gonna stay local, just dont know where yet. I get free drinks [view link] vip rooms at Cheetahs Sun-Wed so ill probably go there.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lionshare, you are now the Joe DiMaggio of TUSCL. It's The Streak.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Speaking of Dimaggio, there is a club here in West Palm Beach, Fl that is called Monroe's. It is themed after Marilyn Monroe, its a new club with an upscale remodel. They have a Joe Dimaggio room in the back with a one way mirror/window. It has its own bar and its for the finer things. I havent been in there yet but, You talking about Joe made me think of it. Guess ill have to check it out since I posted about it now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion