tuscl

Tipping for VIP/ champeign room

Fldiver96
Florida
Friday, June 21, 2013 10:36 AM
I usually tip pretty good for drinks, waitresses, and of course the girls. I was considering trying the VIP/ champegin room an was curious about tipping. Tipping either the gentleman watching over the rooms and or the waitresses for the bottle services in the room. What is a reasonable amount? Also what about tipping the girl above and beyond the agreed upon price in these rooms?

18 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Well, everyone appreciates tips.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    It is highly recommended to tip your vip waitress and the vip host or hostess. I do 60-100 to the host. Then I tip the waitress 40 depending on the club. Some clubs require thier waitresses to check up every few minutes to prevent extras. Tipping them keeps them away typically. Also tipping the host or bouncer or whoever is there ensures more privacy. Ive tried it without tipping and I was checked up on constantly. I thought it was a myth to make.everyone more money. Turns out its legit at some clubs. Ill give the girl an extra hundred or so if she performs up to my standards.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Usually, the purpose of tipping in a VIP/champagne room is for the purpose of having those people leave you and your dancer alone. (Essentially, you're bribing them to NOT do their jobs.) I've tipped a bouncer/supervisor $20. for that purpose. I seldom have a waitress annoy me there.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    If I knew I was guaranteed FS with a very hot girl I would tip very generously to be sure of privacy.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I don't.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Depends on the club. I usually tip the attendant and waitress. I also tip the dancer above the agreed price if she is worth it. Mechanical dances do not get a tip.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    At my favorite club, the waitress accompanies you and the dancer to the room. Minimum time is one hour and the cost is $175 for the room and $200 for the dancer. I usually give the waitress $200 ($25 tip) and pay the dancer $200 + $100 for BBBJ ; + $200 for BBFS..
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think is almost kinda of expected to tip; reasonably well; the VIP waitress and the bouncer. It seems to be kinda of an unwritten rule that if you want “good service”; in this case “good service = “them leaving you alone “; that you need to tip to get that “good service”. Maybe in certain clubs it does not work out this way; but it tends to be work this way (tipping) in the clubs I visit. It you don’t tip the waitress and bouncer; then they are not getting anything out of the VIP transaction. But the dancer has already agreed to a price and is definitely getting paid for the transaction – so I don’t think she needs to be tipped IMO unless she went above and beyond your expectations and you want to show your appreciation. My 2 cents.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    man you guys with the cheap champagne rooms have it made. All the ones around this area are at least 150 for 15 minuts and about 600 for an hour so a bit price prohibitive
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Here's a tip stop talking about tips
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I never go to the champagne rooms. If I liked a dancer that much, I'd probably agree to meet up with her later and cut the club fees and tipping out of the picture. That is if I was really hitting it off well with the dancer. Otherwise the only thing I would expect is the same thing as a typical lap dance.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Around here, it's the bartenders who are the gatekeepers of the VIP. A tip to her will generally ensure privacy.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Once in a state of post euphoria I tipped a girl I had just done in vip for $300 a tip of $100.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Do it. Remember that what you pay for the VIP, the club takes a significant cut. In the end, if you paid 500 for half an hour, a dancer may keep around 300.
    11 years ago
    The champagne court that I go to, with my membership, is $160 for a 1/2 hour. You deal with a hostess who brings you your mandatory drink order and explains things if you or the girl are new. Was there yesterday and the round of drinks was $24. I gave her $50 so a $26 tip. The hostess doesn't really monitor things but the tip generally ensures she doesn't watch the clock too closely and the timing is up to me and the girl. I haven't tipped extra back there as I tip for extraordinary performance and have only had a couple of happy endings back there. At the other club that I sometimes go to the court is $160 for 15 minutes. It's all inclusive - girl's fee, hostess tip, and a round of drinks. At that price, no tipping. Happy ending is pretty standard there.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't forget to tip your waiter. Try the veal. It's delicious.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I hate that they MAKE you tip the girl in VIP. You guys are getting a large lump sum for less time than I could accumulate with just open LD. Why the hell does the girl need more money? Tips just aren't what they used to be
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    In Detroit I usually tip the guy at the desk of the V.I.P. area about $20.00 just to be left alone. The waitresses i take care of on the floor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion