tuscl

Double Nut

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever popped two loads in the VIP ?

This what happened to the juice baby

This fine small natural breasted big ass red head was giving me a hot in heavy dance and I poped a LDK

She was like : Ewwww !

I was like : freakin A !

Then she tried to leave and I was like " bitch I paid for a blowjob" then she said who do you thank you are ? I said " I'm VIP" so she starts sucking, popping, lickin, slurping, nibbling and choking on my massive 4x4 of a cock and booooom ! Nut #2

23 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    How long a time was it between the first and second ?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    15min nut pop LDK #1

Rest 40 sec.

7min nut pop bbbjcim #2
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I remember back in my youth - Almond Joy candy bars had double nuts. Now I think they only have one nut. Cheap bastards.

Coconut....mmmmm

Any dancer can find her way to my wallet if she nuzzles up to me bathed in vanilla coconut body spray. Yum.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Frackin right ! Motorhead
  • ime
    11 years ago
    i've had double nuts my whole life, it would be hard to imagine only having one
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Yes you are double nuts.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Nutjob
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I once had an amazing dance from a dancer in Akron. First nut was busted in the 2nd song and then in the third song she switched positions and I busted a 2nd nut. This was at $15/song.

The second time I came to see her she avoided me for other customers. She said Hi but did not let me get any dances. The third time I came to see her we did the VIP and I busted a nut in the second song...but for the second nut it never came and I called it quits after 6 songs. The fourth time I came to see her she said she couldn't dance for me because she was leaving. Kind of hit or miss and not sure if I want to go out of my way to see her again!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Mongo
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    This story definitely seems fabricated. Then again a lot of juicebox stories seem that way.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Fabricated? Juice said he gave free vitamins to a dancer who slurped them up.
    Now if he said the dancer started looking at his dick like it was a piece of KFC chicken leg, then he thought about running for it. I would know he made that up.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I believe the great George Costanza said "If you believe it, it's not a lie." juice on juice
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice you crazy mother fucker...keep those stories cumming...that's good entertainment bro
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Ime- haha you are 100% right
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Juice, forget the double nut. You ever give a chick triple the pulp?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I love you fellas......and slick tell me more
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    The only time I got off twice in an hour since I was 30 was in a 3 some where I popped twice. Once for each. Probably the most erotic hour of my life.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Triple the pulp, fresh squeezed, locally sourced, organic, never from concentrate. Now, that's The Juice. Juice on!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....nice
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Now thats hoe you.cum in Da pants
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I once had a double nut while chewing Doublemint gum, after I played ball and racked up a triple-double. Afterwards, I treated myself to a Double-Double, animal-style. Then I smoked a dub. Amen.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Amen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion