tuscl

Best Time in Providence, Rhode Island

Monday, June 17, 2013 4:42 PM
It's been a few months since I've been to the Providence, RI area. I'll be back the week of July 4th for work. I have Monday and Tuesday evening free to go to the club. Last trip out there I went to Cheaters, Cadillac Lounge, and Club Fantasies. Cheaters was awful and unless things have improved (doubtful) I'm not going back. I know there are some other clubs in Providence and so for those more familiar which are going to give me as a single guy going to the club alone the best time?

9 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Providence is where elephants go to die.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ and where MADFAG_ROMEO lives and goes to clubs so he can discuss topics like astral projection and romance era poetry with the fine whores working in the clubs there.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Club Desire, whatever time of day or night. The 15 minute VIP room is the best value. If you like your alcohol and think that you will drink a few cocktails, then the $20 drink card, which gets you $25 in booze, is also a good deal.
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    Second vote for Desire here. Its my go to regular club. To me its the right balance of quality across most categories. Also the regular LD booths are floor to eye level solid doors so the privacy is nice.

Sorry you had to deal with Cheaters whoever directed you there did you no favors.

Depending on where you are in relation to Providence I also recommend RI Dolls in Woonsocket(its all RI so its about 15 minutes north from pvd on the MA border). Its a bit off the beaten path but I think its comfortable and a bit cheaper. But less privacy in the LD and VIP area and overall much smaller mainfloor.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I was just in Providence clubs and liked Cadillac Lounge the best.
    Desire was ok but I was there on a weekday evening. Lots of (expensive) cars in the lot but I think they were upstairs in the private Lust club. The girls I saw were not as nice as Cadillac and they did not approach. (I may have been there on a bad evening)
    I agree with you on Cheaters, you go in and get mauled by 3's and 4's. It is very much the dive club.
    I would avoid Club Fantasies, I recently went there and the girls were not much better than Cheaters but not friendly. Foxy Lady has lookers but is expensive, the girls seemed to be looking for high rollers and I was not comfortable there.
    I would check out Cadillac first then Desire if does not workout. They are not far apart.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Thank you to the three who posted useful replies.

In reading reviews, many note Desires is a place that only seems to be good for regulars who the dancers recognize. Is this really the case, or will I get attention? Becoming a regular just isn't going to happen for me - I only make it to Providence while on business and that is maybe 3-5 tomes a year. From what Tiredtraveler wrote, I feel like Desires may not be that great a time for someone new to the club. Also, the Club Lust requires a membership? Or is it like the top floor of Fantasies where you pay $5 or $10 extra to go there?

How does Cheaters stay in operation with the competition in the Providence area? From my last visit I noticed many CT and MA plates parked at Cadillac Lounge and Fantasies so I also imagine some of the clubs in those states compete with the RI ones.
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    In RI two way contact is basically guaranteed. Heck up until a few years ago we had accidentally legalized prostitution, as long as you weren't streetwalking or advertising. Also in RI no liquor laws limiting nude+booze or topless w/booze.

And as i just posted in another thread lust is 300 bucks per quarter, (jan-march, april-june, etc). Nothing made it sound worth it.

Desire is a regulars club, no doubt but there are plenty of girls looking and working that aren't there for regulars. But you will see more than usual looking for specific customers or spending a long time with one or two people.

And as Tiredtraveler said about Foxy, it is all about the hustle.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Heard that the Patriots player who might be involved with a murder frequented a couple strip clubs and the Police did searches at them.

Did this affect the Providence clubs at all?
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I was at desire tonight and didn't notice a difference. The cameras they pulled were the ones for the door, as far as I know. I did make sure to wave to the stateys on my way in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion