tuscl

Can you imagine Miss USA contestants working and competing topless?

Watching it right now while surfing the web.

I would like to see all 51 topless for sure. They all look better than at least 75 to 90 percent or more of strippers I see.

17 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to see all the contestants in bikinis before the elimination round. Aren't we ll getting shafted not seeing them all in bikinis first? I often turn it off or stop paying attention after that important part is over with. Well unless I'm listening and hear something amazingly funny.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    No tattoos, one girl had a really nice jiggle to her tits when she walked by. I haven't seen such a thing in a strip club in years. Tats everywhere and I rarely see that nice tit jiggle. Either it doesn't happen because of implants or you have to be large and natural. I'm not sure of the tit jiggle requirements. I'll start a new thread in case someone wants to discuss it.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    They have to be naturally large in addition to the girl having a bounce in her step. I know this because I am watching a nice pair of tits jiggling as I type.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A bounce in the step, I thought I was missing something. Thanks! I guess some girls might avoid a nice jiggle by having a bra or top on that doesn't allow those puppies to bounce.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    It would be a better world if women didn't suppress the tit jiggle
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I agree. I remember years ago I saw a really nice tit jiggle in a strip club. The girl was walking around topless with tits jiggling very nice with every step. I watched her walk around every second after I saw her rather than the dancer on stage.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @che they're lady boobs
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'd be more inclined to watch.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I still got the tv on. A few of the contestants struggled with their answers. I don't know if it's the pressure, time limit or what it is that causes the hang ups. I believe it may be a combination plus never really thinking about the topic.

I believe I've occassionally been asked by a dancer about some topic I never paid much attention to and didn't have an opinion about it.
    Example question was do you believe the guy who revealed secret documents about NSA spying is guilty of treason?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't know. I've occasionally seen some of these contestants without the makeup and such, and in many cases, I'll take a goodly number of the local strippers over some of the contestants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It would definitely increase the ratings IMO.

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    And yeah – I love the jiggle – both on a nice set of big titties and on a big ass
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Hell, I'm for total nudity. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m willing to be flexible and compromise for just topless
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    No.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Real beautiful girls with money don't need to take off their clothes.
    That said most of these are lacking one of those qualities or both. Pageant girls aren't all they are cracked up to be. Runway models and actresses are generally hotter when you are with them in person. There are many pageant tricks to pull off that look temporarily.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>"Real beautiful girls with money don't need to take off their clothes. "</i>

---

Tell that Paris Hilton, any Kardashian, etc...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion