tuscl

A dating survey

T-Bone
Ontario
Monday, January 9, 2006 6:09 AM
Gentlemen - (Trolls excluded) It isn't always this good, but I've been fortunate this last year. I'm currently dating 3 strippers OTC from 3 different clubs...each on a casual non-monogomous basis. We always have fun together and a great time in bed. None of us have any other expectations. I buy them drinks, dinners and whatever else a gentlemen does OTC on dates. And if I go see them ITC, I tip them occasionally and buy them drinks. We often have a blast doing shots together ITC...and sometimes I'll even buy a couple lap dances. How many of you think I should continue to have a total blast with these fine ladies ITC and OTC? How many of you think I should get a seal my wallet, torch my manners and become a cheap loser to better impress them?

3 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    I bet you could get $49.95 for it.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    This is just plain stupid: he talks about what he does after he is already started dating and sleeping with them not how he got there. Gotta love the strawmen on this board.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'll pick C, write a book telling how any lonely sucker can score like you. (Frankly, T-Bone, your survey strikes me as troll bait, designed to refute a point nobody takes seriously to begin with.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion