tuscl

SC prices

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Recently went to my favorite sc after a few months off. They raised the price of bottled water from 5-7.( no booze club) Admission is $15 (even during the day). Also have to pay a bridge toll to get there. Usually go about twice a month, might have to start cutting back. lol

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    That rough.

But nobody ever said pussy was cheap :)
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Every pussy has its price.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    15$ during the DAY? Crazy talk!

But yeah, my favorite local club upped their beers from 5 to 6 bucks a pop.

Couple that with the lap dances STARTING at $50 bucks and Virginia might win the prize for worst state in the USA to club
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll get a couple of 2 for 1 specials at $20 in honor of you , GoVikings.
  • neon44
    11 years ago
    $50 lap dances? ouch
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    $50 for one dance!?!?!

I won't even tell you what $60 got me from a gorgeous 18 yo brunette a few weeks ago. Your head might explode.

But that's Detroit right now.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Find another.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Columbus gold used to have VIP sold in 3 song increments for $150. That averages out to $50/song. Also dollhouse used to have $50/song VIP with frequent buy one get one free offers. Thankfully both clubs have reduced pricing. Dollhouse is now $40/song instead of $50. Columbus gold VIP is now 3 for $99 instead of 3 for 150.

Detroit is not a perfect city. Last visit I made to penthouse was $7 mandatory valet plus expected 2-3 tip, $15 cover on Friday night, $2 coat check, $11 for red bull plus expected 1-2 tip. Over $35 spent just to sit down!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    $15 cover during the day is ridiculous. Most clubs are empty during the day. They should be paying the customers to come in when its slow.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Samsung1,

Penthouse ain't what it used to be. Yeah it's $35 Just to sit down on a night shift but you can get FS for $200 or less nowadays.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    @boogieknight and neon

You do get 2 songs for the $50, but the catch is you can't buy one song at a time. So when you decide to dance with a stripper, you're going to be spending AT least $50 on one dancer.

This sucks because if her lap dances suck you can't just stop it after the first song. Well, you can, but you'd be just wasting your money because pre payment is required.

Another reason it sucks is because it doesn't allow you to dance with many strippers unless you've got a whole lot of money.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I club almost exclusively during the day and the most I've ever paid for cover was $10 and it included unlimited non-alcohol drinks. Most places don't even bother charging daytime admission since hardly any customers are there.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't like the $7 valet parking charge at my favorite clubs, but I can't find a good way to avoid it. (Well, I did write an article about pedaling my bike to the club, but I only did that once.)

The $2 mandatory coat check used to annoy me. So I just stopped wearing a coat on the days I'm going to the club. Even in the depths of Detroit's winter, I can get along without a coat because I step into the car in my attached garage and step out at the strip club door when the valet takes my car.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    In Akron at clubs such as Jens Den: no parking charge, no cover charge, no waitresses so only people sitting at the bar are asked if they want a drink (and if they do want a drink its cheaper than Detroit prices), $5 table dances to sample many dancers, and full service is available in the VIP or OTC is easy to arrange. Local motels charge $20 for 6 hours or $35 for a full night. I used to justify going to Detroit penthouse because they had really hot dancers but now they are mostly mediocre. Not worth the penthouse premium.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Once at bogarts I decided to just walk to flight club to avoid the valet charge. The valet let me in but said they require it usually to stop people from walking out on their tabs.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Them are some strict rules and regulations.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    One of my regular clubs just upped their cover from $12 to $13. I'd honestly like to know how that decision was made. I'd like to know specifically how much extra they think they're going to make just on that, because that seems like assaulting the customer with a shoestring. It seems what they really ought to do is lower it to $10 so that more people will come in. I don't want to say they didn't have a crowd when I went last, but I remember several years ago, they used to routinely have twice the crowd they did my last trip.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Drinks are expensive here in NYC, but even here where almost everything is overpriced, you'll find free cover to many clubs during dayshift.

Sometimes strip clubs have a reverse logic of conventional supply and demand. Some places actually raise rates when demand goes down, which always seeemed dumb to me. Unless of course they figure some addicts/super PLs will always go anyways so they can take advantage of those that are hooked.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Even in the depths of Detroit's winter, I can get along without a coat"

Ya da man jack. I'm glad you haven't fallen prey to the wussification of most Americans. I don't complain about coat check prices because I have never worn a coat into the club. It started years ago because I detested wearing a nice jacket into a smoky, smelly club. Even with no smoking clubs, I figure I can walk a few yards to my car even in sub zero weather so not have to deal with coat checks.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    water for $7

drinking from the toilet sounds cheaper
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Here in Portland most clubs dances cost 20 bucks a song, with a few being 40 bucks a song. I am not aware of any club in Portland offering 10 buck lapdances. VIP can get pretty expensive. It's usually 250 bucks for half an hour. There is one club that charges 15 bucks cover in the night, but that club is about to close, so after that the highest cover in a Portland area club will be 8 bucks.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Last visit I made to penthouse was $7 mandatory valet plus expected 2-3 tip, $15 cover on Friday night, $2 coat check, $11 for red bull plus expected 1-2 tip. Over $35 spent just to sit down!"

I don't go to PHC any longer. The talent doesn't coincide with the costs. BETTER options available.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    You all live in the low rent district hehe.

$60 single song lap dances are the norm at a few places in California. At Ecstacy in the OC, it's $60 per song for a private dance. At Mitchell Brothers in Frisco, it's $60 per song for a nude dance in the lap dance room where everyone can see you. Cover isn't cheap either with it being $40 in the evenings at Mitchell Brothers. Only other place I've seen it so high was Players in Baltimore, but there I believe I got an out of towner premium.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mitchell Brothers has never been cheap and only gets more expensive. SF needs to take a que from the COI.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion