tuscl

Wackos Jacksonville, FL

Does anyone know the dancer Persia? or ever gotten a dance from her? I always see her and she blows my mind but never have gotten a dance because I always end up leaving before she's free.

43 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea I know her....she sucks a good Dick
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    No, but have you ever seen Kara Zar-L when she dances at Wackos? She is blonde, has HUGE tits, and always wears a cape and this outfit with a cleavage window. Heard her say something about being from Atlantis if this was an alternate universe. Not sure what she meant by that.
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    Juicebox all your club reviews are from the other side of the country don't troll.
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    Zipman no I never seen her, Persia is a latina girl with a tattoo on her side of a phoenix
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Wow zipman, that went right over this tool-bags head.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Jtothewhat, try writing Some reviews. Guys who post shit like this in the discussion board don't usually get a lot of constructive info.
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    ^^ fair enough bro, will do.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Too bad. Kara is off the hook. There is another dancer, goes by "Frost" or "Frosty" but her real name is Emma. Wears really sexy white lingerie and looks a lot like January Jones from Mad Men. Has a tat that says "Hellfire". She is pretty fucking good too. When I met her she claimed she could read my mind. You should ask for her.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Fuck Frost, that chicks a ROB! He should try diana. She's a tall brunette, like amazonian tall, and she always wears red, blue, and gold. She's into whips. Total freak though, always talking about her invisible jet and shit.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    boogieknight369 is offering sound advice.
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    Advice taken, currently writing reviews now. Thanks guys, I am new to this, bare with me LOL
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    That is OK dude. Since you're new to the game we just thought we'd help. One more hint...you should go to New Solid Gold on Blanding. Used to be full nude. This girl named Betsy who dances under Sighlack or Psylack will still get nude in private if you tip well she can almost read your mind!

Hope this helps bro!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Too short reviews are NOT good. DETAILS & length.
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    zioman I actually know exactly who you are talking about! Thanks man
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Groovy dude. Just remember to post LONG reviews my brother. We want details. Happy hunting!
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    Alucard reading some of your reviews, to be honest I don't even think I wrote that much in High School English, props to you though for excellent reviews. I will try my hardest, thanks again.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I like this jtothatwhat guy...he is talking shit to juicebox
  • ime
    11 years ago
    i thought Juice was omnipresent
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    The dude is just pissed cause this little slut of his has been sucking my dick and want even make him LDK.....dude I like you for now but if you fuck with me its not going to be fun for you
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    23mancam im going to suck your dick
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    lol shit just got real
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    but please dont call her a slut, that hurts my feelings.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I won't expect anyone to write a review as long as mine. That's just me. Just don't make it a SHORT 1 paragraph review. Try to immerse the reader in the experience.
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    Alucard, totally agree. Thanks once more!
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    I just wish someone had a review on this woman. LOL I am going to continue to post reviews I guess it takes a bit to update.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dude thats better and also fuck all you got to write this novel review...its a fuckin simple review for the love of the gods !......look if the club has very little reviews give details on prices. and looks but if its got 100 or so reviews just tell us in a paragraph or maybee for sum of these fags 2
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Talk about your dick in the review...tell us on how big it is and what gets you hard....right bunch of shit in that review so I get bored have way in....then at then end sum it all up in points then copy and past your hater list at the end of every fuckin review then but me da juice on ignore
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Lol, juice. Just L - O - fucking L.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm cute i know.......blushing........
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    A/S/L Juicebox?
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    Im lookin for a cutie like u tonight.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dude if you want be to cum in your mouth bro just let me know I will !
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Jtothewhat,

Once youre reviews are posted and you have a vip membership, read the reviews of "wacko's" and see if your dancer is mentioned or described. If not, pm some of the guys that have reviewed the club multiple times. Chances are, they're regulars and can provide intel.

Or you could just man up and flash some cash while shes on stage to make sure she comes over. Then try her for yourself.
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    I have a VIP membership, well a paid membership not sure if that's VIP or not, I read thru the reviews and didn't see any that discribed her, thanks for the heads up.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This is sooo fucking funny
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    Hey bro, I took my touches and rolled with them! LOL I love it
  • jtothawhat
    11 years ago
    punches fuck!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Jtotthawhat-Just do what you gotta do. If the dancer does extras, don't rat her out. Also, does this Persia do Magic Carpet Dances? I've never had a carpet dance. In Hawaii they do pillow dances-not my thing. Keep on posting and reviewing. You can get free VIP for reviewing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    OP – the chances that you will find someone on this site that is from the area and that frequents Wackos; and happens to know “Persia”; are pretty slim .

Just go up to her next time you see her or wait until she gets up on stage and make your move (btw “making your move” in a SC means tipping her well).

So just wait `till she gets up on stage and then go and tip her well and let her know you’d like to meet her; or just go up to her the first chance she is free and let her know you’d like some LDs from her.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    jt, you're posting this on a national board. The odds that you're going to come across anyone who happens to know if one particular dancer is working in one club somewhere in Jacksonville, FL, are low. Here's a brilliant thought: why don't you just go there and find out? You just posted a (very light) sort-of review of Sinsations, so you are obviously in the area.

But thank you for your inquiry and please come back anytime that we can help you. :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Weird thread. 40+ replies to a "looking for ___" is not typical.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    We're just doing our finest to make it lively.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Weird thread. 40+ replies to a "looking for ___" is not typical …”

I thought the same thing when I first saw the thread – seeing that it had so many comments I thought it had probably derailed into a flaming episode :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion