tuscl

How to Let Go?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:18 AM
Gentlemen, you are right: I have been a total asshole in SC by not paying for conversation, for not buying lap dances, and for trying to get dates and make friends. I thought that the strippers didn't mind since I made the agenda clear, and they seemed to enjoy it and I thought they were responsible enough to weight their own business interest in deciding how to spend their time. But clearly they are incompetent little girls. Anyway, I want to let go of my past ways, and be a better customer. So before the weekend I am going to go to a strip club and spend A SHITLOAD of money on lap dances, to prove that I am not cheap and an asshole. Any stripper who talks to me is going to get compensated for her time too. That is the gentlemenly thing to do, I am sure the strippers will appreciate my good ethics (especially as compared to my previous ethics). It will also give me the oppurtunity to write a review before my account expires, and hopefully get off my old bad habbits, and into a healthier pursuit of the hobby.

1 comment

• JC2003
    18 years ago
    You're an insincere son of a bitch. Rot in hell, punk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion