tuscl

AIDS, herpes, STDs, & now cancer too

Sunday, June 2, 2013 6:29 PM
News like this makes me sad. [view link] And just in case you're thinking, 'If I avoid DATY and go with BBFS instead, i'll be ok.' well then instead of oral cancer you'd end up with penile cancer. :(

12 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Actors are fucking dumb... and yet they get paid so much...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Or putting your wife at risk of cervical cancer. Just ask the RickyBoy. He "genrerally" does BBFS whenever it is offered and couldn't care less about the risk this poses to his wife in terms of cervical cancer.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    So we should stop having oral sex? Like that's gonna happen. I'm going to die anyway, might as well die satisfied.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    If oral sex (cunnilingus) caused cancer I would have died 400 years ago.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I hope Michael Douglas isn't doing a "Rock Hudson" on us here. .
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    He has his facts mixed up. First of all smoking is a co-risk factor with HPV for throat cancer. In other words people who smoke and have HPV are more likely to get throat cancer than those who only have HPV. So to say one but not the other is just bogus. In addition even though we know what increases risk we can't say what caused a particular tumor. So for example we know how much smoking increases lung cancer risk. We can infer from that there are X number of cases of lung cancer per year. But to say with certainty that a particular tumor, even in a smoker, was called by smoking and not pollution, radiation, or just bad luck is something that is not possible to do with certainty.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Another one of these fucking threads? Seriously? LOL. Tell you what boys, just fashion yourselves protective suits, complete with built-in multi-layer penis protection and dental dams (never even heard of a dental dam before I met a few of the ladies on this site - lol), and then play uber safe. But spare us the ongoing barrage of STD threads, most of which are running wild with risks that are pretty remote anyway. Or better yet, if your panties are that bunched up, just don't engage in sexual activity with dancers at all, which I dare say is not a real risk for many posting in this thread anyway.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "don't engage in sexual activity with dancers at all, which I dare say is not a real risk for many posting in this thread anyway. " Many RickyBoy? As in plural? Don't be so passive-aggressive. Name the plural names. I won't hold my breath waiting, however.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    DATY with Catherine Zeta Jones vs. cancer...
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I'll take the risk Clubber :-)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    london, Ditto that!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    A bit late perhaps, but Michael Douglas sparked a firestorm with his claiming that he caught throat cancer by giving oral sex to his wife. It begs two obvious questions. Is this a sound medical diagnosis or is Michael Douglas just the latest Democrat to blame everything on Bush?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion