tuscl

ATF

two4fun1225
Tennessee
Saturday, June 1, 2013 2:12 PM
Has anytime ever had an ATF call you and ask if you are coming to the club and if not she's not going to go to work tonight ?

21 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That means she only feels like working if she has a sure thing.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Just making a buck
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yes.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Yes
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Yes. Me: Enjoy your night off.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Not really sure, but that must mean you are a really big spender or it's a really bad club. The clubs I generally go to usually generate enough revenue that a dancer can't or don't want to live off one customer a night. I have told the girl I am not going and then show up. I like messing with the desperate dancers.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Several times
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    A few times with my 2010 ATF on Day shift NOT nights. "I like messing with the desperate dancers." You are a "Real""Nice" person aren't you?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yes here also. And the reasons for it is pretty much exactly what Duo said. Hope you don’t fall for thinking you are “special” and that she just wants to see you.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    During the last two years of my relationship with my ATF, She only went to the club on the days she knew I would be there. So no.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Yes, a few times for me as well.
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    Well i am special i spend money on her at the club but she comes home with me for free loll...
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    She would text saying "I will be at the club Saturday, why don't your come over for a coke around 12.30 (and do her in VIP). This would be after an otc session on Tuesday say nooner at motel. At that time the motel sessions were 200 and the itc sessions in VIP were 100. The club opens at noon on Sat so I would be first assuming she did any others that day (she maintained I was only one she doing lol). For itc she would get naked in cr and start hj foreplay then fuck me cg.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yes. She needs money.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Another atf and this a couple yr later in 2012, Karma (c my photos of her) would call me at office mid day saying "I miss you honey, lets meet in vip at 5.30 or go to motel. I don't have a car today so come by the club whatever...." Afterwards I would have the buffet and she would join me at my table for a couple of drinks. I first met her on a Saturday tipping her on stage after another girl I had tipped said she was coming to my table. When Karma reached down and felt mr H, I knew I wanted her and not the other dancer who appeared sort of standoffish. I got rid of the other dancer and K came to my table. Shortly after that we went to vip and it went from a couple of dances escalated to FS.....one of those meant to be things.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My ATF only worked three afternoon/evenings a week in different clubs. I only saw her in one club and there, she stayed with me, only dancing perhaps a dozen dances for others in the 3 years she worked there. One guy she danced for the most, she moved in with, which turned out to be a disaster.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I don't swap phone numbers with dancers. I don't text with dancers. I do use e-mail to communicate with dancers. Two trusted OTC sweeties have access to an innocuous phone number. John Barleycorn took over my brain one night in a club causing me to break those rules and as a result, I had to kill the corrupted phone number and e-mail account.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    lol John Barleycorn must die!
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    Yes, my old ATF from last year. I became a real pain because then she would text me incessantly saying "you're late". One time an emergency came up and I didn't go to the club at all. She flipped out on me, and our "relationship" died. Textbook Borderline Personality Disorder.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've only shared my number with 3 dancers altogether, and all 3 of them are the type who don't need me to show up in order for them to show up.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    After some rookie mistakes I now tell them that If I want to see them I will let them know. I tell them dont call, and dont text unless I initiate the conversation first. Then I let them know that this is a solid rule, and breaking it will lead to no more money from me. It seems harsh, but after geeting my phone blown up when I first started this I decided rules were needed. This is Golden rule #2, after always wear a condom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion