tuscl

Civilian Nightlife & SC Nightlife

Last Sunday, after bbqing and swimming, followed by a couple of hours salsa dancing at this Cuban restaurant, I hit up my regular sc. In all the years that I've been going to Tropical Lei, I've never gone on a Sunday. Now I have and I was pleasantly surprised. But the details of my sc experience are not what I want to blather on about.
What I'd like to know is, do any of y'all still enjoy going to nightclubs, bars, honkeytonks or other places of entertainment besides the strip club or in conjunction with the strip club? Has the nightlife scene or lack of scene increased your strip club frequency?
I enjoy both and often will combine a good evening of dancing followed by a night cap at the strip club. Just my thoughts.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The night club scene is really the dating scene. I am not interested in finding a partner. So I don't go to night clubs. Only to restaurants with family or friends.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I've never been a fan nightclubs, usually way to loud for me. Friends drag me out once or twice a month. I do enjoy a nice lounge or bar where it's quiet enough that conversation is possible.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    I'm into the underground house music scene in NYC so I actually go to more night clubs than strip clubs. But I'm a younger guy as well so this makes sense for me.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I need more time and money. The dancers keep me busy at strip clubs. If I knew of a regular club with some arcade games I like and rock music and beer, I'd stop by there first if I had more time. I used to do that for a while. Everyone else going there seemed to treat it like a pick up or date club which is why I was wondering if one girl hit on me one night because I stood out. I used to like to drink a few beers and then play the Daytona 500 racing game and get the number one score beating everyone and the computers. I also enjoyed getting the top score on a shootem up style arcade machine. One strip club once had an old Galaga arcade machine. I had a few beers one night, my mind and reflexes seemed to go super speed on me. I put one quarter in and played it for over an hour past 26 levels or through all the levels and then halfway through again but then the beer started wearing off. I never planned on playing that for over an hour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion