tuscl

"Thug in the Club" era RIP 2003 - 2013

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:15 PM
Thank Heavens. The appeal of thugs, hoes and bitches in upscale strip clubs is finally on its last legs. I for one thought it would never end. And with its demise all you Extra's bastards are going to have to settle for low end ghetto clubs- cause the class is back in upscale clubs. Hallelujah!

14 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Sure they are. Any interest in buying a bridge?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Bridges to meet all pocketbooks. You seem like a Brooklyn kind of guy?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Have fun with all that upscale prices, uptight bitches and air dances my bro
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    So you've discovered a magic potion that will make men say no to services offered? Or the clubs have found a manager with a broader sense of business acumen and a moral compass that's properly calibrated?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Their goes them big ol words again ^^^LOL
  • rell
    11 years ago
    theres very few clubs like that and to be honest most of the ones that ive encountered suck.. i do business with a very sucessful high end strip club and i wont go there as a patron because well they give table dances not lap dances and its $10 a song with no contact .. ahh i rather go to a seedy neighborhood with B rated dances and have a chance at finding a diamond in the rough and having a good time
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Nick, what leads you to these conclusions? Are you talking about a specific club you frequent? Give us some details so we know what you're talking about.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    there are plenty od thugs,hoes,bitches,skanks,drug adics & drunks in upscale clubs. i know this frome my daus of being a floor host in 2 sc's
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm sure the entertainers on Stripperweb are absolutely gleeful this morning.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Riff raff are all over all Detroit clubs. Ace of Spades is a thug hangout.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What does op have to say about clubs today 🤣🤣🤣😭🤡🤡🤡
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Haha this post didn't age well.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Some of these old threads are pretty interesting.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    2 years ago
    While I appreciate a sense of decorum over the years I have developed a strong sense of blinder. Someone could be flipping me off from the other side of the floor and I wouldnt notice. WTF goes to the club for "Scenery" anyways. I go for the puss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion