tuscl

This has got to be a TUSCL first.

ididthisonce
North Carolina

Ok guys, this is damn near a first! Was reading mesmerizer69's review of PP-Greenville and he described the club as having “plethora of parking”. Nice to see an elevated vocabulary among the membership.

I once asked a dancer at the old Chastity"s Gold Club in Columbia, SC what was the “customary honorarium” ---- She was f—king clueless ! To both the term and the amount.

Good job mesmerizer! Make some of the TUSCL group open a book or magazine without a centerfold.

pleth•o•ra:
ˈplɛθ ər əShow Spelled [pleth-er-uh] noun
overabundance; excess: a plethora of advice and a paucity of assistance.

At Platinum Plus it means “a whole bunch of parking , titties, and pussy”.

LMAO

11 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not even close. Read some of the posts/reviews by "Bookguy".
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ....and farmerart
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Damn dem sum emudmacated fellas
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Extra points for the alliteration.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Juicebox...maybe you would like to set up a mentor/mentee relationship with mesmerizer69 or bookguy...hopefully you will reap the benefits of this relationship
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL.....nice......^^^^
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of a scene of in Schindler's List -

Goeth - "What have we here? Ah, an educated Jew... like Karl Marx himself."
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Extra points for the alliteration"

Good catch. Whenever I hear the word "alliteration" I think back to a grad school class with a number of international students. Our slightly off beat professor passed out 3x5 index cards and told us to write down an alliterative nickname. He used the Socratic teaching method and called on students by picking a card at random.

Anyway, one of the Asian students, not knowing what alliterative meant, wrote down "Cheese Lover Yen"

I just thought it was funny

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    maybe it was alliterative in his native tongue haha
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm glad to hear he let cheeses into his life.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I read it and didn't even notice anything strange about it. He should see the club at 3 am Sunday morning or Saturday night. All parking spots usually taken in the front and you have to park way in the back. There is still plenty of parking in the back but the lot is often two thirds full at that time. No longer a plethora of parking spaces. I don't bother making complete sentences on here all the time or typing longer words.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion