tuscl

Favorite stripper costume?

Friday, January 13, 2006 7:33 PM
Mine is definately anything with a goth twist to it, although the school girl uniform is not bad either.

39 comments

• tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Chitown: The story of having a boy and only having to worry about one dick is precious.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Thinking about it anything that allows easy access is always nice
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Guys, I never really thought about this before today. I mean I'm careful and very protective, rarely even allow sleepovers. One of my kid's friend's fathers wanted to take my kid snowboarding overnight. I told my child that we'd have to get to know the family better, first. The dad used crystal meth for at least 15 years and the mom just threw the dad out of the house for having a 23-year old girlfriend. This guy isn't going to have my kid staying in a cabin with him somewhere. My child asked me what "morning wood' is yesterday. My favorite costume is whatever suits the dancer's figure and personality. I like a heavier dancer to wear something that is more complementary. I like costumes that you can see through (thin fabric), fish nets are nice, but I prefer them on the legs.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I raised 2 sons and a daughter, all of whom are now married and in their 30's. Sons are easier. Cheaper too. Just one example - yell at your son and 10 minutes later all is forgotten. But yell at your daughter and 2 weeks later she still isn't talking to you. I'm glad those days are over.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    As we used to say in high school: "If you can't get laid at prom, you can't get laid." I, too, have a young daughter. When you have a son, you have to worry about one dick. When you have a daughter, you have to worry about every dick in the world.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Yes, I know what you mean. Some of the kids are really doing weird stuff. One of the girls whos's about 22 considered herself to still be a virgin, and thought that only having anal sex meant that she was still a virgin. She wanted me to settle this dispute between her and a customer. I told her that technically her kitty was still a virgin but that her backside might be a slut. This dancer told me that in high school giving a bj was like shaking someone's hand or kissing them, that it's no big deal. What the kids think of as weird and interesting is some of the kids who cut themselves with razors or knives. I've known a couple of 20-somethings that were into this before I met them. I don't get it and don't want to.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    as the father of an early teenage girl, I struggle everyday with this stuff. I am not looking forward to proms and dating. I'll take 3 teenage boys over a teenage girl anyday
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Really, kids 'do it' on prom night? When my child gets old enough, I'd better make sure there's a chastidy belt under the costume. -T
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    My sons used to have an expression for when they were leaving the house to go somewhere. They'd say, "I'm off like a prom dress."
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    FONDL, I went to high school in the late 70s, when the fashion was ornate "Little House on the Prairie"-style dresses that had about thirty yards of material, and I think there was some complicated underwear involved.. As I recall, it took my prom date about three minutes to take it off when we got to her mother's house (mother staying at boyfriend's for the night--how accomodating! Saved us the trouble of lying about our ages to get a room at the MOtel 6.) The numbers you saw would take about fifteen seconds. But at least since my high school days, I think the only difference the dress makes is the amount of time it takes to get out of it, not whether it is coming off.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    If you're a father with a daughter old enough to go to the prom, you should already have suffered through the notion of her being sexually active by then -- especially if you're the kind of dad who goes to strip clubs. Kids these days start getting sexually active in junior high, not high school.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I just saw an ad in the morning paper for prom dresses - they look exactly like the gowns that strippers wear, low cut with slit up to the waist. Would you let your daughter go out dressed like that with some horny guy?
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    black sheer catsuit. on the right girl it is the ultimate outfit in my opinion
  • How about naked?
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    I love booty shorts and bikinis.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Shoes. Hold the men's shirt. Earrings and a smile are OK too.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    One of my favorites always does the men's shirt look at least once a night when I see her. Some girls shouldn't do that, but she can all she wants.
  • Pete22z
    18 years ago
    School girl bar none. Didn't a stripper invent the look anyway?
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Men's shirt look is hot - I am starting to like a pair of fish net stockings with them that go way up the thigh - somehow that soft skin above the nylons is nice to feel
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Shotdisc, I love the men's shirt look too but I haven't seen a stripper dress like that in years. For some reason they all seem to think that they need these fancy dumb-looking stripper costumes which I'm sure cost them a fortune and which generally do nothing for me.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    Anything with stockings.... preferably black. BUT, a naughty nurse outfit with white stockings would absolutely send me into orbit.
  • fcrit
    18 years ago
    Halloween night 7-8 years ago at a certain well-know club in Tampa, and all the girls were in costumes. Ended up in one of the booths with a tiny girl named Little Bit (anyone remember her?) in a haren/I Dream of Jeanie costume. After 3-4 dances she goes down on her knees and begins calling me "master" and asking me what I would like. She was willing to provide what I wanted, NQNS. Came up licking her lips and talking about how much she loved the taste . . .
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    just thought of another. super tight, very sheer wife-beater and boy shorts
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    starched mens dress shirt, white, open halfway, hot thong, nice shoes. hair down, little makeup. natural. 2nd. t-shirt and old worn jeans.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Long languid lazy afternoons spent on overstuffed daybeds plighting each other's troth while reading Elizabeth Barrett Browning poetry to each other, until my throbbing manhood, released from its woolen bounds, pushes its way into her quivering, glistening.....
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    And corsets are suggestive of -------??
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    In the words of Ed. McMahon: You are correct, Sir!!! My corsets comments belongs here, not in the other thread. You are also correct in your understanding of the garment to which I refer. I don't like chains at all....too much suggestion of bondage.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Chitown: I assume you meant to post about corsets here and not in the *least* favorite costume thread. I think I know the type you're describing, kind of a bustier/corset? A fave of mine, a real Barbie doll, wears a bustier/corset in red satin with black lace trim and matching half slip that is absolutely killer. Not many girls can pull that off, though. It takes a hot bitch. What does everybody think about waist chains or bracelets? I thought they were cool a year or two ago, but I'm seeing them on way too many strippers now with the wrong bodies and no sense of style.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I personally go for the short coctail dress.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Anything my favs are in.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Always fun to play under a very short skirt.
  • bigroy
    18 years ago
    I always love the role playing costumes, i/e Fireman, Police, or the Little Nurse out fit. bring back the strip tease to the profession, but finish with showing all the goods
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I can always go for the schoolteacher look. Even if they have to play Hot for Teacher to go along with it.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I'm pretty much a fan of gowns with a slit up the side. I also love a long skirt with a cropped top showing a bare midsection. I don't care much for home-made stuff consisting of cut-off jeans or cut up t-shirts.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Cutoff blue jeans with only a bikini's worth of material remaining, with the fly unzipped. Looks best on a skinny girl. I like a T-shirt cut off so the bottom of her tits peek out, with a message on it like LICK ME or ADDICTED TO BOYS. I sometimes ask a girl to keep her top on for the first song so I can feel her tits through the material or slip my hands underneath. Same thing with a plaid schoolgirl skirt. I like it when my arm disappears up her skirt.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    CTL - Hells yeah...i'll throw down for that outfit everytime.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I like a nice low-cut gown, preferrably white, with really skimpy panties underneath. Although my favorite costume is probably a nice smile.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Thats good too. Sometimes the evening gown thing is nice too.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Mine is actually a little bit of both...the Avril Lavigne look...heavy eye makeup, black skirt, plaid shirt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion