tuscl

stripperweb

Friday, May 24, 2013 12:05 PM
Any of you guys ever read stripperweb? I can't stop reading this shit. Every chick on there claims to be as pure as the driven snow. And oh my God do they hate us whore mongers and the dirty extras girls that we love so much. Some of these chicks even call themselves "godesses" and shit like that. Are these bitches delusional?

19 comments

• staxwell
    11 years ago
    Feminists. They're all feminists. Even the guys.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    See PM please.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Didn't realize someone (rickdugan) posted about this last week. I don't have any animosity towards the site at all, but its like the girls there expect us to give them money just for walking in the door. Yeah stripping is easy money, but not THAT easy.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    yeah stripperweb is a favorite topic here to shit on. And its more than justified.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Amen Wink.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'm torn about stripperweb. On the one hand, they're my sister soldiers. On the other hand, they're really grumpy.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    I've read it for the club reviews by dancers, just out of curiosity, but I've studiously avoided reading anything else there. In a perfect world, I would prefer to go to clubs that don't treat their dancers like shit, and the reviews can give some insight into whether that's the case or not. The reviews are mostly old and infrequent, so reading them hasn't affected any decision I've made so far.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    @Duo Maxwell: Truer words had never being said.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    I started a tread about stripper web a couple months back. And like most say the girls are kind of grumpy! And yea they claim to be "angels". I'm not sure there is a lot of good insight we can get from it.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I will start reading stripperweb once I grow a vagina.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I don't know why they complain about extras girls so much. I don't do 'em, but the girls that do don't really bother me or affect my money. If the clean dancers are having that hard of a time they should just go to a different club or move to a better area. There's nothing I hate more than people who act like they aren't completely in control of their lives.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Unlikely gatorfan. LOL
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    PP Syndrome
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'm a feminist, staxwell, and believe me they are NOT feminists. They are whiney bitches with holier-than-thou attitudes who hate everyone who enters a SC as a customer. The good news is that they don't represent the majority of dancers out there in the real world.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol gator
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've run into dancers who don't like extras girls in the clubs. They act like if someone is doing it, then everyone else will have to do it to compete to make money. I disagree. Some guys will be drawn to the club for the particular extras girl if it's one or two of them. These guys might not visit the club without these girls present or if the guys seeking extras do show up, they may not spend any money without any girls delivering extras. Getting rid of the girls just gets rid of extra customers. These same extra customers in a club pay cover charges, buy drinks and might buy a few more dances where extras aren't expected especially if they are curious if someone does something or not. Of course if a club is at risk of getting shut down by court order or law enforcement, then they need to make sure all laws are obeyed even if they go out of business due to all the customers leaving.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Me personally I don't find SW strippers to be so different from IRL strippers. There seems to be extras "hotstops" (Detroit, Miami) but I don't think that's typical of most of the US. It's dumb for strippers to hate on girls who do extras. But they do have legitimate reasons to rat them out. It doesn't work to mix Duo-level dancers who don't do extras, and strung-out looking chicks who do cheap extras. Two very different types of customers who don't want to be together. A non-extras dancer should complain (not necessarily naming names) if she becomes aware of extras. If management does nothing, she should accept that the club is now a brothel. If she doesn't want to do extras she needs to work somewhere else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I can't stop reading this shit …” I too found it interesting the first 2 times or so I read it – but soon I could not stand the estrogen on that site.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I readily admit to enjoying the site. And does anyone take all of those "Head Nun in the Convent" contest posts seriously anyway? LOL. In three threads in the last couple of days, I've watched guys on here getting worked up over what strippers have to say about this stuff. Why? Seriously, they are girls who get naked and dance for our entertainment, among other things. Who is in control of the interaction, you or them? Who is in control of your spending? If the answer to the last two questions is a firm and confident you, then why would you care what these girls think about pretty much anything? When I am in the club, girls fall into two categories: (1) those who I am attracted to AND who are selling what I want; and (2) all of the others. Pretty much nothing that any girl in the second category has to say really phases me as I do this a lot and know the reality. I guess I carry the same attitude onto SW.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion